Stuck over analyzing again!

skydiver00

Back story, exchanged handful of emails with a girl for abut a a couple weeks back in Aug. I suggest meeting she was for it, but then she kinda vanished. Cant lie was bummed because I had a really great feeling, shared multiple interests and she seemed like the veryy down to earth all american girl. Thought about emailing her once more on the in between but never did.

Shortly after xmas I recieved a quick email from her and weve been in touch since. I recently suggest meeting again and she's for it and she sent me her # after I foolishly forgot to ask for it...

I am however plague again with over analyzing what my better option would be for a first meeting/date with a her. We both are super goofy and laidback (it seems) and simple and fun shouldnt be this hard... My ideas?

Just meeting up at a regular bowling alley place and hope maybe they have like pool or something to to diversify a bit if it gets stale.

There's a Dave and Buster's in our area that I was thinking might be a better fit. There's bowling,pool, shuffleboard and all those arcade games. Im liking this one a bit better because there is always something more to move on to, plus you can win stuff!! the only thing that concerns(and it shouldnt) is just the price. I have no issues paying, but I just wouldnt want to put her in a awkward feeling situation or something since this would be a bit more spendy than just average bowling...

Someone tell me to stop being paranoid!

If she is a girl who is outgoing. I would say go meet up somewhere so you can play pool, and then relax there, later on you can suggest 'hey, you up for some pizza" or something.. But make sure she is comfortable with you, so make sure its somewhere you are comfortable. I mean why ask her out to Ruths Crist when its somewhere you cant relax.

Gave her a ring earlier but ended up leaving a message. Got a txt couple hrs later that she was @ a movie and will call me later..

Like mentioned Im going to suggest the D&B idea and figure let her pick the time, I think itll be a blast. Got a quick list of a few places nearby we can snack at to if it goes that way... So will see..

Follow up...

Simply put, my D&B idea quite possibly could be the greatest thing Ive ever thought off... Had an incredible time the other night start to finish!! Just slightly apprehensive at the start for me, but that was gone after like 5 mins w/her. It was still kinda early when we met & the place was packed with kids still.. So did dinner there first which lasted for almost 2hrs, just talking it was great Went back out onto the floor and it kept playing my way.... The physical contact got rolling, conversation kept flowing(never a awkward pauses) and the games even played my way. Won her 1000tickets in a single shot...We just stared at each other and laughed while they came out.

We capped the night in their bowling lanes...Which outside of the first few minutes we had all to ourselves...Lots of touching/ close contact from both of us and it all just felt natural!

Walked to her car, hugged and parted. I started towards mine when I realized I still had her prize(we barely spent any winnings, she said to save them for next time). Ran back to hand it to her paused for about 1/2 second and stole a kiss. I think she set me up by not asking for it on the way out but it couldnt have been any better.

Steady episodes of txting and a phone call since with a few tentative dates already set up..Im really trying not to get ahead of myself but so many things I didnt know til meeting between us just mesh perfectly... For the time being im basking in what it feels like to be a winner and desired...

Archived