Checking my Ex bf facebook Account!!

Well its been nearly a year from the breakup and i thought i was getting over him. Christmas was very difficult as i really missed him. About a month ago while on facebook i searched for my ex(as i deleted him when we broke up)

Well i was able to look at his photographs, read comments that others had left for him. I need to stop, but its so hard. He has himself listed as being in a relationship which was something he did not do when we were dating. He has moved on so why cant I?

This is really getting me down:sad:

Well its been nearly a year from the breakup and i thought i was getting over him. Christmas was very difficult as i really missed him. About a month ago while on facebook i searched for my ex(as i deleted him when we broke up)

Well i was able to look at his photographs, read comments that others had left for him. I need to stop, but its so hard. He has himself listed as being in a relationship which was something he did not do when we were dating. He has moved on so why cant I?

This is really getting me down

welcome to the club.

my timing was so bad. i never had an FB account. then a couple of weeks ago i broke a long term NC. she didnt reply. then i was hanging out with guys and the convinced me to open FB to stay in touch. so i did. and i ended up on her FB page. turns out she is in a r'ship and the guy just moved in with her. it broke my heart. she must think i sent her the email because i saw her r'ship status when in fact i had no clue.

I did the same thing on MySpace. It got so bad that I felt myself consumed with going on there and looking at it. Ironcially that's how I found eNA because I needed an outlet to get some help. It tore me apart seeing the guy that she cheated with me on. However, I couldn't make myself from going on there and seeing what they were saying to each other which hurt even more because it was all that sweet talk.

It did take me awhile but I was able to break free from that compulsion. It will take time but I'm sure you will be able not to go on there anymore. Maybe whenever you get that need to go on his page you can instead go on another site. Something that suits your interests or hobbies. Try to limit the amount of times you go on there and slowly lower the number each day. It took me awhile to stop but in time I did. I know you can too. Hang in there and keep your chin up.

I say again, very lucky my ex hates Facebook and myspace. He has a myspace but never got/gets on it. That and he doesn't have internet or easy access to internet. Thank God.

I'd have to not accept his friend request if he ever made a Facebook, at least until I was healed.

My advice... stop looking. I know it's easier said then done but I checked on something of my ex's and it broke my heart ALL OVER again. I realized he may love me but he is trying to move on and forget me as well.. so... I returned the favor.

Archived