Weightloss Challenge 2010!!

Ok, here is my weigh in - 89kg. And apparently I don't have a real tape measure, so I need to get one of those.

I came to a very startling conclusion yesterday. I am not consuming enough in a day. My "scale back" of food has apparently gone to far. On a rough estimate, I consumed around 1300 calories (and about half of that was an indulgence when I went out with a friend). Had I not gone out for coffee and ate that delicious cake, I would have consumed less than 1000 calories. Now granted, yesterday I skipped breakfast (not normal), but that still would have been my bowl of oatmeal, so about 120 - 130 cal. Yikes. I know that undereating is just as bad as over-eating.

On the plus side, I consumed 3 litres of water yesterday. My goal is to hit between 3 and 4 litres each day. I can easily get in 2L (4 bottles) at work each day.

I'll try to weigh-in with the wii tomorrow morning, my actual scale is still iffy.

LOL I have a wii too and today I was even using it to weigh a postal package...

It seems to work pretty well, and while there are fluctuations from day to day, I think it will be a great way for me to check my progress...

• 3 weeks later...

Same here...I have been soo up and down since I started. Some days are great, other days not so great. I noticed that dieting while at work was hard. But now my coworker has jumped on the wagon and we're supposed to start fresh on Monday together. I'm hoping that will help as I eat fine at home, but at work can be a disaster!!

Same here...I have been soo up and down since I started. Some days are great, other days not so great. I noticed that dieting while at work was hard. But now my coworker has jumped on the wagon and we're supposed to start fresh on Monday together. I'm hoping that will help as I eat fine at home, but at work can be a disaster!!

I'm not doing so well I am so discouraged...

I'm not doing so well I am so discouraged...

I'm trying P90X.. I actually completed 2 days and then got a bad cold and cough so I'm waiting to get a bit better and will then re start it. Need to start the ol dieting as well. Sigh..

How's P9oX? I ended up doing Insanity, I did have a chest cold and was down for almost a week so don't feel bad Eating for me is definitely a challenge, 40 min workout vs. feeding my body throughout the day!

Well I moved and that was a disaster. Food for every meal was fast and greasy... lots of take-out, processed snack foods.. and I did bake lotsa pancakes, muffins and cakes. Seemed the more I ate the take-out, the worst my sugar cravings got

I'm back to the gym and to eating better, although I'm not 100% rigid... lets see if we can get those moving love handles out of the way... it got pretty bad.. *ewww*...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived