Wondering who else is sucking down cigs like crazy

OMG i smoked SOOOO much, TOOO much during the holidays. I never smoke at work cuz I work with kids so I'm always hiding it. But the holidays hit and I think I nearly smoked a pack every day. I literally got sick of smoking. My tongue is so numb, and I'm just not feeling good. However, I've tried to quit cold turkey before and it didn't work out so good because that little green monster is a KILLER! I started the patch today. Its kinda making me feel a little nautious but I'm not having a craving to smoke - so we'll see how it goes! Wish me luck!

Oh added bonus for quitting - I have a date for New Years Eve and he doesn't know I smoke, and I have a feeling he would not like that at all since hes not a smoker himself - I don't want to appear unattractive - so hense the early quit date!

I smoked more than I ever did after my breakup...1/2 to 3/4 pack a day, but I quit cold turkey about 3 months ago, aside from two "social" smokes. I was considering maybe having one with my New Years' Eve wine, but other than that, I really don't desire them like I used to.

hmmmm yeah im smoking alot but im a tabbacco smuggler like 3-4 times a year what can i say its worth alot of money each trip i get like 200 pouches and make 2.5k from doing it.i still got 45 pouches of golden virginia left,my tongue looks like ive been sucking watsits and fingers look like ive been sticking them some where i really shouldnt be hmmm brushing my tongue wrks well with baking soda and my fingers clean off quite good with saliva lol

im not going to give up just yet i think il just leave one thing at a time too much to soon will do me in

I'm a bad chain smoker and yeah it's no better now that I can smoke freely...no girl I've ever dated has smoked, not ONE. Kinda wish I'd meet a girl more on my level, we could quit together. I do like the innocent gals tho...they tend not to cheat. lol (not saying smokers=cheaters, but my exes were light social drinkers, barely cussed, etc...)

I also toke something else more when I'm depressed...never found a girl that even touched that. Not that I'd want to, but ppl that have never touched pot make it out to be more than it is. It is illegal, I'll give u that. I'm getting into a whole other topic...

Tentatively putting my embarrassed hand up....I stopped smoking for 13 years but started when I split from ex h....smoked for about a year after that....then gave up for half the time with my ex which was hard as he was a heavy smoker....we split and I was right back on the ciggies bigtime....really need to quit but finding it harder this time than ever....what is worse is my heavy smoking ex has completely given up now which makes me feel even worse!!!!

I know me and Hopelessincan are lmao

Im not even THAT heart broken anymore and I'm still puffin on cigs like they're going outta style.

I am a lot...I quit a few years ago and started at the beginning signs of trouble in my relationship. I now smoke first thing in the morning which I never did...i hate it =/

Archived