Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

New Year, New Body, New Attitude...

Mizz J

I have seen a few journals here about weightloss.I think this is something I need. The timing is perfect with New Years.

My goals are simple. To work out more, cut out the junk and be healthier.

I am going to put the wheels in motion starting this week. Got a gym membership for myself for Xmas, and need to go grocery shopping this week for what I need. Then I will begin my journey.

Right now my goal is to drop about 10-15 lbs.I'll feel comfortable and lean at that weight. Right now I'm about 138.

I love clothes and I have a ton of them, unfortunately probably HALF of them

are not being used because of some extra "paddin' I'm lugging around. I give myself 3 months of my diet and exercise and if they are still not fitting I promised myself I would give them to someone else who could wear them. And because I DO have so many clothes I have decided to not buy ANYmore clothes until I get to that point.So I am also in the process of building an awesome walk in closet.

Thanks for following me on my journey!!!

I did my first workout this morning!!!! I decided to do some weight training, and actually kept my workout to about an hour, including some stretching. I did my legs and lower body today. Now time to go shopping for what I need. I feel very motivated right now.

I'm sure the workout helped with that! lol

Second day of my workout.Did half hour of cardio.Wow..I have so much energy now!

I did some shopping and got some prepackaged salads for lunch, and they are all about 280 -300 calories each which is just about right.I'm limited on time so that helps with at least one meal a day. I am eating fruit after lunch, and having a protein shake for breakfast, my main meal to worry about is dinner.Just gonna try having some chicken or fish with a salad or veggies. My biggest obstacle is giving up chocolate and sweets.

My b-day is in about six weeks too, so I'd love to hit my goal by then!!!

Ok not to be gross, but I got my "friend" today...on New years!!!

The good news is I went to bed early last night because I was just tired and not really into the whole NYE thing..I'm guessing my body knew it was coming.

So I'll be working out anyway today. Just gotta try to stay on track.

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Well I'm in the middle of my second week. Wow it goes fast!!! I'm doing good on my workouts but I could do much better on my diet. I'm still having a hard time giving up sweets.I drink diet soda but I know I should quit those too.Guess I'll start with the lesser of the two evils first. .the sugar and sweets. God why does it have to be so hard?? My goal is to look good for my b-day next month. Just going to try to be more strict and diligent till then!!!

Archived