She called today. What now?

baker53

Today my ex contacted me. She first sent me a text message asking about something to do with school. I replied to her, then after texting back and forth a few times she called me. We talked for about 15min about school and some other stuff, but she did not say anything about the relationship, ask how I was doing, say that she misses me, ect.

Last week I called her and it made her mad. She was upset that I was talking to girls on myspace, and said that she had kissed another guy and that she will be posting photos soon that I probably would not like. The conversation ended with her saying that it was to early to be friends and to not call her or text her, that I could only contact her through e mail. After that I did not contact her at all, but today she called me.

1. Why did she call me, is it a good thing?

2. Is she posting those pics on myspace to make me jealous?

3. What should I do now?

why do you even respond to her?

unless you did something blatantly wrong that resulted in the break-up, i think her making all the "rules" for contact is a bit of a bi**chy thing to do.

if you want to get back together, i'd say don't contact me unless you want to get back together and then, cope with the break-up and move on until she changes her mind.

Yea but if I ignored her all it would accomplish is her getting mad at me, right? If we are talking then won't she start to realize that she still cares for me. While we talked I was friendly but nonchalant, and just tried to act like I normally do. I did not bring up anything about our relationship either.

We were together for over 3 years and she was wanting to get married. Actually if I would have asked her to marry me a month ago, she would have been ecstatic. Her reason for breaking up with me was that she feel like we make better best friends than boyfriend and girlfriend, she does not feel that romantic spark anymore, and she did not believe I loved her that much.

Is this contact a sing that she misses me and may want to reconcile in the future? Or is it just her wanting to ask me a question about the class that we had together? I love this girl and I just want to get her back ASAP.

The fact that she did set up those rules was a pretty crappy thing to do. At least in my opion. My ex has never said not to call him...

My best advice to you is to go NC. She obviously wants to keep you as a saftey net. She said she got mad about the girls posting on your wall but told you she had kissed another guy and had pics up? She doesn't sound like she's waiting on you.

And no, everything I have read or been told says that contacting the ex pushes them away more. She said in the beginning to give her space and let her miss you, so do it. Let her see what her life is like without you. You can't control how she feels about you.

I think the phone call was just that. A phone call about class. She needs more time.

Archived