No contact a long time after breakup?

Hello all...

Well I was dumped by a girl 7 months ago who has always maintained she still has feelings for me.. She has been adament that she wanted us to still be friends...

We are still seeing each other, I love her dearly and we are both emotionaly dependent on each other still....

But you know its so hard being friends with someone you love.. Everything is so unfulfilling.. We are living in a boring superficial world of "How was your day"s, cold hugs and token kisses at the end of everything... I know I cant carry on like this. it seems that the more bored and unfulfilled I am with our relationship, the happier she is...

I should have run completely away from the relationship the second she dumped me.. But I was a fool and i didnt..Now we are stuck in an emotional mess, because she wants me to be happy, but Im not happy with what she wants from us... I also cant bear to end things completely, and ive seen her crying her eyes out over the very suggestion of it...

Anyway, what to do? I cant live with her, and we cant live without each other... Im thinking about no contact (with no timescale, so she has no clue if i will be back or not)...

Id just like a bit of feedback from you guys... I hold you in pretty high regard from what I have read here.. many thanks

First off im sorry for what your going through,im pretty much in the same situation,just like everyone here.But i think if your doing all the hurting you should do whats best for you.you can do the no contact and see how you feel and how she feels.after all she dumped you and expects you to always be around for her. she might realize what she had and the 2 of you can work it out.best of luck to you

I suggest you have a talk with her and tell her how you are really feeling...who knows...she may be feeling the same way. You will never know if you just walk away...

If she doesn't feel the way you do, then I would suggest you do 'no contact' or very little contact, until you have gotten over your romantic attachment to her.