Oh my God it feels like I got punched in the mouth

What the heck is this?

Okay, so I've NEVER had any type of STD's .. whether they're acute, chronic.. whatever. Nothing. I'm clean. But on the upper front-kinda-side of my outter gums it looks like there's a cut or something. There are two circular holes and inside the hole it looks like a little white. I don't think it's swollen, but it FEELS swollen. It's red around it. It feels like I got punched in the face right there! Feels a little warmer too. My teeth on that side are sore as well. I've been complaining about my mouth hurting the past few weeks.. my mom said my wisdom teeth are probably coming in and i need to go to the dentist...

But yeah, anyone know what I'm experiencing? I noticed it when I woke up Sunday morning after a night of heavy drinking. I don't.. TIHNK... I ate anything new..Maybe more tomatoes than usual...

No, not a canker sore. It doesn't look like that at alllll.

It's two little white dots. Looks like spider bites, minus the swollen-ness to them.. surrounded in red. feels like i seriously got hit in the mouth and my tooth is growing inwards now. =(

i've never had a tooth problem either, always healthy teeth! i think i've only ever had one cavity.

Yeah, def going to. I like my teefies, I'd kinda like to keep my au-naturals. lol. i just flossed... and it made my teeth feel better, but that area is still pretty sore. It hasn't bothered me much at all since I noticed it sunday, but today it's been driving me nanners.

Checking to see what doctors are on my insurance as we speak!

Archived