Im a terrible person

highonyou

In the last 48 hours I think I became a dirty mistress.

My friend and I have been sleeping together now again during the last year but didn't want to be with me which I came to accept.

A little over a month ago he started seeing a nice girl, the do so much together and everyone, including me, was very happy to see he may have really found someone.

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that my social life has been on the back burner but saturday night he came round with a few drinks and a catch up as plans for all our friends to meet up for drinks fell through. We got a bit drunk and ended up in bed.

He was lovely in the morning as usual, we snuggled and talked etc, not exactly the kind of behaviour I would expect from someone who just cheated, right?

I wish I had asked he was still with her or not, I hate the idea that he may have cheated and that I am the other woman.

You knew without asking he was with her which is why you're feeling bad...

He never said he wasn't with her...And you slept with him...He never told you after that he was with her...so now and only now, after the fact, do you realize you "might unknowlingly" have been a mistress. I don't buy this...

You knew without asking he was with her which is why you're feeling bad...

He never said he wasn't with her...And you slept with him...He never told you after that he was with her...so now and only now, after the fact, do you realize you "might unknowlingly" have been a mistress. I don't buy this...

I agree. You already knew he had a girlfriend so you should never have slept with him.

I think she could use some support...

Perhaps owning up to the consequences of actions is more important.

I dont think support is what people really need all the time.

Support is often abused when the abuser never learns anything from their actions because everyone is trying to play the sensitive sally. Ignoring the sugar-coated confessions geared soley to get advice that they wanna hear and receive. Not neccesarily advice thats healthy.

Perhaps owning up to the consequences of actions is more important.

I dont think support is what people really need all the time.

Support is often abused when the abuser never learns anything from their actions because everyone is trying to play the sensitive sally. Ignoring the sugar-coated confessions geared soley to get advice that they wanna hear and receive. Not neccesarily advice thats healthy.

I agree 1000%

Archived