Love is only meant for the fortunate...

invincible

It happened when I least expected it at 27 Turned 28 extremely in love, turned 29 on a "break/up". I have no idea what will happen on my 30th. I hope we're still together, I love him dearly and he truly is the only one I have ever really loved, I do feel he is " the one".

I believe that most people experience love at some point or another and it usually happens when we least expect it.

I've been in love.... really really in love twice.

The first love, which was the big love...met him when I was 20, he was 23.

The second at 28... though we were never even officially together... but it gave me faith again that I could still fall and feel that way after love #1 had broken my heart.

Now... I wait and see if lightning strikes again. And more importantly, if I can figure out the nuts and bolts of a properly functioning relationship along with it.

Are we talking the feeling of love or a healthy relationship? These things are quite different, but I guess by the "real deal" people mean you have both?

In that case - never. I'm 35 at the end of this year and I have never had the "real deal" and suspect I never will.

I have had the feeling of love in several relationships, but that is pretty meaningless isn't it.

Archived