What are the top 3 physical things that attract u to another

JonnyG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a sucker for a girl with Eyes (particularty grey for some reason) and of course a good smile. Ill get sucked right in.

Nice firm legs with meat on them, nice length of hair and of course the figure 8.

Turn offs:

Achne, no matter how nice you look, achne just turns me off. use makeup or somthing.

Teeth must be somewhat straight or it all goes out the window.

Ryan Starr from the first american Idol is a 10!

I would say.. the top three physical features I like in a man...

-eyes--color doesn't matter, just more of a feeling you get when you look into them

-sculpted jaw, chin, shoulders

-I guess I prefer the tall, dark, mysterious type so a guy that is like.. 6 foot and up is probably ideal.

If anybody has seen this man, tell me, my old one is lost.. *sigh* (boy, that was cheesy )

Of course I look for much more than just the outside appearance of girls, but my top three physically attractive things are:

1) EYES -- possibly the most important feature. While green/hazel are my favorite, I don't object to warm brown eyes either. Mainly, they have to be intelligent, soulful eyes that you can dive into for hours.

2) HAIR -- girls, please don't lop off all your hair and get one of those modern skull-hugging haircuts. Nice, shoulder-length brown hair is great. Curly or straight doesn't matter.

3) FIGURE -- definitely not flabby/overweight. A nice figure, not too skinny, and good muscle tone.

i know what you mean, but the thing is with these kind of posts, you will only get like 0.001% of the worlds answers, infact a even smaller figure, so i wouldnt let it get to you, there are plenty of people out there with a different preferance and those who fall in love genuinley through other reasons. (or feel attracted to someone) no one will ever be perfect for everyone, thereforeeee we shouldnt try to be.

i think i may be babbling on, but this is just a group of people being honest in what attracts them.

kel

For me it's

#1 Eyes: Blue preferably but as long as i'm looked at like i'm needed in any way i love it.

#2 Lips: I like women who have lips that move softly yet obviously so when they talk it's captivating

#3 Hands: I like women with soft hands. Perfect for kissing on and rubbing my fingers on

*SNIFF* I'm so lonely right now. Thanks alot. LOL!!

Yeah neva black n white, I totally know what you mean by them simply being honest. I don't let it get me down, but it did surprise me that those thoughts came to mind. Anyways, I fit DAERALIC's list. heh ^_^ *hugs herself* (joking).

I'm a total hippy/moon child,

PEACE!