What are the top 3 physical things that attract u to another

JonnyG

Just wondering what attracts you to the opposite sex (or same sex if u are a homosexual)?

Maybe a list will show in general what each sex prefers most physically in another.

I'll obviously go first. In no particular order I like woman who have:

1) sexy eyes

2) a great butt

3) and are petite

Theres obviously other things i would like to add but im wanting ppl to keep it to just 3, so u mihgt hav to think

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JonnyG!

Hmmm...Three things that I find that's appealing. Okay:

1. His eyes! Deep dark eyes! Nice defined eyebrows. Kinda thick, but not too thick!

2. Medium build..Height, about 5'8-5'9"

3. A little tan..as long as he's not glow in the dakr white like Michael Jackson (No offense, but I love Michael Jackson, no matter what the media says about him!)

4. Deep voice! Wow! I love a guy with a deep voice! Not too deep though!

5. Attitude! He's gotta be funny, whitty, charming, and loveable! I love a guy who's got some kind of charisma! He doesn't have to be the world's biggest flirt, but he does have to have a 'sense of humor.'

6. Confidence- If he's good at what he's doing. A guy who's good at his profession is a turn on! I remember, my ex did this one thing for me this one time. I sat in his office, and boy was it a turn on to see him do what he does, and get all into it. He's was soo smart. He just looked like a genius doing what he did!

7. Sponteneity! I love a guy who can be spontaneous, and drop whatever he's doing, to do something fun and adventurous, like skipping one of his daily routines, to go catch a wave, or take a weekend trip, just out of nowhere.

I know...my list might sound corny, but I can't help it! LoL! I love a guy who can add passion to my life! If a guy ignites my life somehow, I think that he's full on, someone who attracts me...It's hard to describe. I think the chemistry's either there, or it's not! I hope this list helps!

Mahlina

LoL!...This heat wave is really catching up to me! Yikes! It's about 100 degrees right now!

Okay, lemme retry this one more time ...

1. Eyes

2. Height

3. Smile

Okay, I tried my best! I wonder what the guys think! Come on people...ladies and gentlemen, opinions needed here! I love topics like these! Sorry, got kinda carried away! Guess I've been daydreaming too much! LOL

3 things that attract me to another hmmmm...

1) Height (I like a short girl, I'm talking 5'2 - 5'6)

2) Nice body (I'm not talking about well built but skinny, not to skinny though)

3) I like a cute girl, not a beautiful girl but a cute girl, who is pretty but not a beauty queen.

There is a lot more I want to add but I'll stay with the request of 3, wish ya woulda made it 5 .

Well since this is a list of physical attributes I guess that'll make this kinda easy:

1.face- This is foremost for me, it's the thing i'll see when I wake up and the ONLY things my friends will see when I flaunt my newest conquer.

2.Butt-I don't know but for some reason this is 2nd on my list. It can't be ghetto but I want to be able to grab a little something (I can't help but sound ghetto when i'm talking about this subject).

3. Height- from 5'-5'6" with a matching body type. that would be ideal.

now, if I can find a girl with all this, an identical twin, and a personality worth a crap, i'll get the rock now.

eyes
    smile
    height

can I add good breath?

Breath isnt a physical thing (well i guess its a gas and is thereforeeee physical but extremely undense) plus u hav used ur 3 But i think its quite a common thing that we all want to b with someone has got good breath.

B_C_R

2 boobs, a hole, and a pulse. Those are pretty much prerequisites.
What about intellegence? Sounds like a piece of meat there! LoL!

I know what Fantasia means by bad breath...just wanted to add, No B.O.

Intellegence isn't physical, but yeah, it's a given too =P

Physically:

1. Height

2. Face structure (strong, angular bones)

3. Build - athletic (and I mean fit and trim, not 'muscled up' - yuck)

But I have to add my non-physical features too :

1. Sense of humour (I cannot stress this enough!)

2. Intelligence

3. Warm nature/affectionate