Regretting sex...

The_man

so I recently had sex with a girl that i met a few years ago, it was her idea so i went with it. Some of my friends think she is "custy" or what ever you wonna call it but i didnt think so. I told my best friend about it, because i thought i could trust him but aparently not. My other friend who dated her a few years back found out and started texting me saying how custy that is and stuff and how he couldnt beleave i had sex with her, and now more people are finding out. I wish people would stop making a big deal about it, but my worse thought would be tons of people finding out and stop talking to me about it, and i know they would

I dont know what to say to people any more, and now im beginning to regrett it alot. I dont know what to do now, and i dont know what advice anyone could give me but any would be helpfull right now..

thanks

The two of you had sex..that is a matter between her and you..not anyone else. If anyone else says anything to you tell them that it really isn't any of their business. Why is everyone saying she is gross and this is gross to begin with? Why did you go along with it just because she wanted to do it? I am not sure why everyone is sticking their nose into your private business.

Archived