Does noise turn you on?

sanadee

i am loud but i get self-conscious of it, b/c i've never really been with a guy who moans or groans a lot. one guy used to scream my name as he came, and that was awkward more than anything. the guy i was with last week was very quiet except for a little heavy breathing, but if i don't hear any voice, whether it be a groan or a moan or an "oh god" here and there, i feel self-conscious b/c i moan a lot. i don't mean to and when i try to hold it in, it doesn't work haha. so yes, some sort of voice is good.

i had an ex once whos sex cry was so high pitched she could have cut cheese at 30yards!!! not quite a turn on that. on the flipside yes i find it a turn on!

also the noise from triumph bonneville motocycle as it roars on by turns me on!!!

Ah, I love differences in British and American English. "Cutting cheese" for us is a euphamism for breaking wind.

HILARIOUS visual there.

Yes, I was recently with someone who I think was making it up - bit of a drama queen, I mean I'm not THAT good (I don't think) it kinda broke my concentration - which is super needed. Plus the noise was at a constant from the get-go...made me not want to bother using any of my special moves since things seemed to be going "screamingly" already. The over-the-topness kinda fit her personality.

Now if you can make a quiet, reserved, demure woman scream then you know you're working it!!

i dont scream, like ever. most of it's moans. ive noticed for me it happens almost every thrust in, even when i don't mean to do it. i make more noise when i come, but still no screaming. just a little louder, i mean. but only a little.

I know I make some noise, but honestly not sure how much or how loud, not really paying attention to that.

I do like some dirty talk, respectfully dirty.. don't insult me!

And him.. Oh yeah.. he has this growly thing he does when he's gonna come.. that combined with his 'O' face and the scent... 'bout drives me wild!

I know I make some noise, but honestly not sure how much or how loud, not really paying attention to that.

I do like some dirty talk, respectfully dirty.. don't insult me!

And him.. Oh yeah.. he has this growly thing he does when he's gonna come.. that combined with his 'O' face and the scent... 'bout drives me wild!

so, dingy talk? lol

Nope, it's not weird at all.

Some people like dirty talk. Some like hearing their partner's moans of pleasure and satisfaction. Personally, I like hearing a man when he climaxes. The louder he is, the more it turns me on

You're not weird at all.

ok, that's a relief lol.

i find i am vocal sometimes, if her technique is good lol

Archived