How do I become mentally equal?

sanadee

yeah. and causes are justified and dictated only by the person who chooses to believe in them. in this case that would be you. so stop talking about it already and just fix it.

"why do i have to fix it?"

well thats simple sanadee, because you have expressed in this thread that you wanted to. you dont *have* to. you can go through life figuring nothing out. which is the choice of everyone alive. it was a choice for me as well. But i chose to enlighten myself.

And thats why i'm better than you and you are struggling to answer your own questions.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, *tsk tsk* EQD

Is someone making you frustrated?

sanadee, reread this entire thread a few times. The answes you seek are there.

actually no. i'm mildly entertained by all of this. plus i like to sometimes enforce the fact that i am a mental elitist.

sanadee is actually making me feel even better about myself.

in a way you are accepting the fact that you think you cant learn more about life.

i find this interesting because when people on here say something like

'you can change that'

you say

'no i cant why should i have to? Why are you limiting me and telling me this?'

but you are the one telling yourself that you cant do it and then giving reasons why you cant do it. then blaming everyone else and antagonizing us for either agreeing or disagreeing with you.

have you ever considered you are mentally handicapped in some psychological way?

yes you are. and for what reason? how does it monumentally affect your life if i'm mentally equal with all others? hmm?

It doesn't. How are we holding you back when we don't even know you? You say the problem is with you, then what does it have to do with us? There's no big secret we're all keeping from you. We have all told you the answer over and over, but it isn't the answer you want. You want some sort of magical thing you have to do that'll automatically make you have common knowledge.

aspergers is a form of autism.

well i guess it would really suck to choose not to believe in something that you might actually have.

it could be the reason you've been searching for your whole life. tsk tsk tsk

so what would make you happy?

what answer is it that would just complete you right now regarding this subject?

well i guess it would really suck to choose not to believe in something that you might actually have.

it could be the reason you've been searching for your whole life. tsk tsk tsk

so what would make you happy?

what answer is it that would just complete you right now regarding this subject?

to be mentally equal.

It doesn't. How are we holding you back when we don't even know you? You say the problem is with you, then what does it have to do with us? There's no big secret we're all keeping from you. We have all told you the answer over and over, but it isn't the answer you want. You want some sort of magical thing you have to do that'll automatically make you have common knowledge.

yes, i do. everybody else has it.

aspergers is a form of autism.

also, according to you neither of those exist. so in a sense you should have wrote this sentence more like "Aspergers is supposed to be a form of autism, both of which i do not believe exist."

ffr

but as another poster pointed out, if you dont think you are mentally equal then whats your justification of calling out an entire society of medical professionals and telling them they are wrong?

also, according to you neither of those exist. so in a sense you should have wrote this sentence more like "Aspergers is supposed to be a form of autism, both of which i do not believe exist."

ffr

but as another poster pointed out, if you dont think you are mentally equal then whats your justification of calling out an entire society of medical professionals and telling them they are wrong?

most branches of medicine are a fraud.

what is wrong in that?

it falls back on you again here.. because you are the one who wants a question answered... yet you never accept any answer.

thus, conclusions will never be reached, and you will never grow.

we give you soil and you uproot the plant.. then you blame us when the plant dies.

not our fault.

its all yours.

I've been skimming through this thread and the only thing that stands out to me is that the OP has asked the exact same question 37 times and countless people have answered, yet the OP repeats this question.

It is painfully obviously that the OP suffers some sort of mental retardation. He is 30, lives with his parents, and cannot reason, has no common sense and cannot function in today's society.

I've been skimming through this thread and the only thing that stands out to me is that the OP has asked the exact same question 37 times and countless people have answered, yet the OP repeats this question.

It is painfully obviously that the OP suffers some sort of mental retardation. He is 30, lives with his parents, and cannot reason, has no common sense and cannot function in today's society.

i was in between that conclusion and the idea that the OP is just messing with us.

now i'm backing out of the thread.

i see nothing wrong in rejecting answers that "don't suit me". the fact is everybody is mentally adept by default, so why can't i be?

if a person is born with brown eyes, there is a reason so.

you people think i am talking BS in this thread, but to me it matters. it matters if people laugh at you for knowing basic things, or if it affects your job by doing stupid-ass mistakes.

i will not be told "live with it" or "what is 'mentally equal'" anymore. i don't see the big issue by somebody improving themselves to a normal and rightful level.

lol.... how other people live their lives is their own business. if people have an issue with that, they need counselling to manage to normal rigours of life.

oh? and how is this the case?

Archived