brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what kind of person, you think (?)

Tnx btw for reacting.

A gynecologist, I would think. You started this thread almost 3 months ago, and you are still having this problem. I'm not saying you're not taking this problem seriously, but if it was me - I would have gone to get a second and third opinion if my first doctor told me it was nothing to be worried about.

• 2 weeks later...

People on here don't have the ability to tell you what's wrong with you. Even if we had a gynecologist on this site, she couldn't tell you what's wrong with you. You need to be checked out & possibly tested to know what's going on.

All we can do to help you is name a few possibilities based off personal experience, something we've learned, or just take good guesses.

If you've been having this problem for months now, and you're really worried about it (which you should be), you need to get it checked out as soon as possible.

Nobody on here is going to be able to fix this.

I would take yourself of to the doctor.. Get a pregnancy kit too but go see a GP as they will be able to give you an academics diagnosis.. This will stop you from feeling so anxious and you will know what you need to do or get to help.

Periods sometimes can be irregular which can cause spotting during the menstrual cycle down to heavy clotting. It's unlikely but you could also consider Endiometriosis or Fibroids if it turns out you are not pregnant.

Please do not worry as I am sure it is nothing. If you have been stressing over this or have something going on in your life which causes you to be anxious then it could have an adverse effect also on your periods and can cause cycle changes.

x

My belly doesn't look as big as I 've seen on pictures a friend showed me (pictures of woman being about 3-4 months pregnant).

Can you tell me what (especially) made you think of possible chance ?

I guess it's because you keep posting you have not lost blood.

If I skipped periods, I'd take a pregnancy test and be done with it. I don't quite understand why you won't do that and instead of asking people that can't tell you.

I guess it's because you keep posting you have not lost blood.

If I skipped periods, I'd take a pregnancy test and be done with it. I don't quite understand why you won't do that and instead of asking people that can't tell you.

Till so far it has never skipped. Sometimes dalayed. Sometimes in time but different from before.

Archived