brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine told me yesterday she doesn't have had her period last three months. She took two pregnancy tests and both they gave as a result Negative. I can't imagine in her case it can be due to stress. She also told me that she ate bit more than usual recently to try to exclude that as being a factor that can cause it. Am really wondering what the reason can be.

You started this thread in September and apparently still haven't gone to the doctor?!

Old 11-10-2009, 05:53 AM #53 Helpful Post? Report bad post

Belgian girl

Bronze Member

I went to the doctor 1,5 week ago and she answered I shouldn't worry and just have patience to see what happens.

I think it's not very friendly to leave me this alone in this thread..

If you think you're pregnant, you shouldn't be drinking at all.

I don't drink more than one glass or 1,5 a day. I read that's not dangerous for sure though I stopped doing that for about a month but now I'm more often feeling weak and allergic again so sometimes I prefer to solve that problem by taking a bit of wine instead of allergy tablets. Partly b/c I'm scared of the idea having less allergy tablets to take within the next 24 hours. And also b/c in case I'm not pregnant I think a glass of wine a day is more healthy than tablets.

Anyone has an idea in case a person has a natural unborn baby (well, I mean not after giving birth or many months of pregnancy) can lead/usually leads to feeling ill for months ? B/c I can imagine the body has te recuperate and things have to become regular again.

It would just be an explanation why I feel weak that often again since several months ago when I was finally doing better w/ my health.

Well, this thread is about that my last three times of blood loss during that period of the month I expect my period were quite different than the times I had before. And that I didn't know what it means.

French a bit. Spanish has been too long time ago and I only followed a very small course at my secundairy school.

Archived