brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

Are you a Catholic?

Is there a local centre for women's health who you could go and talk to?

If you do a test and you're pregnant, you're still going to have to talk to somebody about it.

And if you're not, you STILL need to see a doctor.

ANY change in your mestrual cycle needs to be flagged up (eg Someone needs to know about it so they can check you're okay).

Are you a French or a Dutch speaker? I speak French if you want to PM me.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a Catholic?

Is there a local centre for women's health who you could go and talk to?

If you do a test and you're pregnant, you're still going to have to talk to somebody about it.

And if you're not, you STILL need to see a doctor.

ANY change in your mestrual cycle needs to be flagged up (eg Someone needs to know about it so they can check you're okay).

Are you a French or a Dutch speaker? I speak French if you want to PM me.

Thanx a lot. You're right and smart you realised I'm from Belgium so would speak dutch and or french. Though I grew up in the Netherlands so that explains why dutch is my main language. Tnx I may P.M. you.

Maybe just wait another week, then do a selftest and then after a short while my next period or implantation blood will probably take place..

I'm Catholic. Why (?)

Because your language is leaking loads of guilt around this. Who cares whether 'they' ask if you were good about using contracetion? (And Catholics often don't). What matters is your health, Sweetheart.

If this bothered you enough to post here, why are you so worried about being checked out?

please go to the doctor.

they are not there to judge anyone they are medically trained to deal with medical issues.

believe me if they started gossiping and judging everyone no work would get done.

my answer of implantation blood was only one of several answers yet you homed in on it...something in the back of your mind causing you to wonder?

medical issues are best cleared up asap.

catholics get pregnant outside of marriage too we are human.

if gossip is worring you believe me, gossips lose interest quickly and move on to the next interest thats nothing to do with them.

If there's anybody who can tell me or even just guess about the following then let me know:

Should I count starting dat previous period + a month/31 days

OR

the end date + about 21 days

to have a more secure prediction when it would be the most normal case..

b/c period took 8 or 9 days I think.

how about asking the friend who is a doctor bound to know more then the average person.

i dont think i have anything new to add so wont be back.

wishing you well and i would recommend if you are pregnant finding out quickly so that any medical matters can be addressed if pregnant or not, bye~wishing you well.

Is there somebody who knows if it's possible to make an apointment with the doctor or gynaecologist to let them do a test instead of buying a selftest. In that case I can think of doing that immediately b/c I usually get things like that paid back. Don't have the money at the moment for a selftest.

Go to the doctor...

It could be something serious... You could have a burst cyst... an eptopic pregnancy, implantation bleeding.. anything.

If you can't afford to buy a pregnancy test.. or buy contraception... You should NOT be having sex. As you sure won't be able to pay for a baby.

I really can't believe your 23.. and take so many risks with sex. You've posted several times before about possible pregnancies, how you love unprotected sex bleh bleh.

Archived