brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

Or with answers like We don't have any information about those doctor visits stored/saved at our computer during whole the period of about two years. Sorry, only thing we remember is you have been here regulary to let freeze some warts.

Or: We only keep your client information stored during about two months (while legally they should store it at least a year but well what can I say).

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you had a miscarriage recently, a pregnancy test would most likely come up positive. Women's bodies react differently to miscarriages, so I can't tell you exactly what the test would show. The way the test determines if you're pregnant or not is by whether or not it detects HCG, which is present in your body if you are pregnant. If you're not pregnant, you don't have HCG, and the test says negative.

A blood test is the only way to tell if you had a miscarriage recently or not. A blood test will measure the HCG levels, but a pregnany test only tells you whether HCG is present or not. This can be a problem depending on when you had the miscarriage, and even if there are little amounts of HCG, the test may not detect it.

O.K., thanks a lot. I didn't know any of that information yet so really thanks. So in case I can buy a test myself I should keep in mind if it says Pregnant it doesn't mean yet for sure it's not about a recently happened miscarriage. Thanks ! And the best of course would be that blood test.

Before I had to start this thread my period was the time of the month I used to feel most happy, strength and energetic and optimistic.

I think that's a problem within itself.

The majority of women notice negative effects around the time of their period (bloating, cramps, fatigue, nausea, weakness, dizziness, moodiness, etc.) It's rare that a woman wouldn't experience ANY of these symptoms, but it's even more rare to feel the OPPOSITE symptoms, but it could be a psychological thing.

I don't know. To be honest, I'm out of words here. I feel like you're going in circles & working your way around things in an attempt to avoid the main problem.

Not sure if you noticed, but people have stopped replying to your posts, not because they don't care (we all do), but because there's really nothing more we can say to help you.

Don't get me wrong. We're all here to support you & try our best to be there, but there's only a limited amount of information and advice we can give. The ultimate decision is in your hands, & that should have been handled by now.

I'm sorry that you're still dealing with this after all this time. I don't know how much more people here can help you. If I were going through it, my butt would have been to the doctor a long time ago. And if the first one told me it was nothing to worry about, I would have gone to another doctor. And another one, until one of them found out what was wrong with me. At this point, you have to do your research and find a good doctor. Or ask people you know to recommend one. This is a serious issue at this point, and you have to get your answers from somebody who can actually tell you what is wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

If you told your doctor how concerned you are about your blood loss would he not perhaps of suggested having some blood tests or an ultra sound? just to thoroughly check you out as this has been going on for so long.

Lots of women experience infrequent blood loss which can be accounted for due to anxiety as it can change your hormonal balance and some women also have heavy periods so it's not uncommon but good to rule everything out.

Christina

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They seem not to want to test anything. Sure, if I put extra force to it and claim it I expect they would. But they would laugh with me and probably add it to my profile at their computers; another time anxious.

If your concerned about it don't leave the doctors office till they look at you or aleast tell you what could have caused it

i was totally amazed 2b told i was pregnant.

my baby was born without an exact due date.

he was more overdue then expected.

the plancta had started to calicify but he was healthy just needed an eye kept on him 4 a while.

if pregnancy is possible best to find out asap.

dont want 2b icky but if you want details will pm.

What kind of details, I'm wondering ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived