brown blood loss after about 33 days after previous period

I guess it's because you keep posting you have not lost blood.

If I skipped periods, I'd take a pregnancy test and be done with it. I don't quite understand why you won't do that and instead of asking people that can't tell you.

I've only about 2,5 E / a day to pay food, phonecalls, medication, things like condoms, membership payments and bills from.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've only about 2,5 E / a day to pay food, phonecalls, medication, things like condoms, membership payments and bills from.

There are so many places that would provide a pregnancy test & basic STD screening. I feel like if you really cared about your health & were worried enough, you would look into it. I'm afraid that by the time you decide to do that, it may be too late & something may seriously be wrong.

I waited a year after becoming sexually active to see a gynecologist, & I wish I hadn't waited til this day. She told me I had HPV, & that scared the hell out of me. Even though it's gone now, it has planted this fear in me & instead of the regular 1-year checkup, I go every 6 months.

Your health is priceless. Without health, nothing else matters.

Even if you don't find any local places where you can get a free test & screening, try saving up your money & cutting down some of your costs temporarily. It's not just about this "blood loss" issue. You've been having physiological problems recently, & I think it's important that you see a doctor--just for your peace of mind.

I agree you must go get this checked out and the sooner the better.

There could be an underlying medical condition which would need to be looked at.

When it comes to your health don't sit on it and see if everything goes back to normal, even if you had a check 6 months ago does not mean that you are in the clear now.

The advice we can give you is simply places to go but we can't tell you what could be wrong as we are not medical experts we can only tell you what we have discovered along the way.

Please make an appointment as soon as you can then you will rest easier knowing you finally have the answers you are seeking.

That pays back like half the costs. And only things like doctor visit, psy. visit, dermatologist,.. Wigs only about once every 2 years but even then only few hundred euros and you must proove you have had a suiting diagnosis and that you are for enough % bald.

The state started paying me back those visits completely since about a year or less ago. But not things like a test I expect except if it's happening at a doctor's place or hospital.

She shouldn't be having sex until she's seen a doctor and ruled out STD's, pregnancy and all other gynecological and other abdominal problems. There are so many things that could cause intermitant blood loss.

Belgian girl...this thread is completely counter productive for you. You MUST go to a doctor and explain everything that's been going on and get a professional opinion. I appreciate you don't have much money but your health is the most important thing. If you don't have your health you don't have anything.

Belgian_girl, I know you mentioned that you don't really use contraception, but I am thinking that it might be a good idea to do so. Then you won't have to worry about things like this

Well, I am against taking hormons for during years. I already have been doing that but wanted to stop. Also b/c we only took sex very few times like twice a month. I agree I make things more riskful than it's needed by allowing unprotected sex but well first time it was b/c we felt so in love and felt really excited about how it would feel, the difference. He never came inside me and we did only do that around period or during period and the sperm was usually for a big part old sperm. O.K., I agree in case I would use always contraception and especially if I would always use latex in combination with hormons then I pretty sure needn't worry now. But even then I probably would. B/c different bleeding like those I had last months can mean so many different things. And even while performing protected sex there's always a chance to get pregnant (maybe few exceptions but not by using only anticonception pill and/or condoms). But well, I think it's at least a choise I am allowed to make by myself; being willing to keep on taking those hormons for during years or not. Even if sex happens protected it's still possible something breaks or condom that falls off penis during sex or getting sperm inside vagina by accident by hands or other bodypart where sperm can be on.

She's been to a doctor, but I think she mentioned it was a year ago, if I'm not mistaken.

A lot could have happened in that year, especially since she's sexually active & isn't using contraception other than condoms.

An H.I.V.-test and general gynaecological research like scratching with a tool/stick a bit from the inside of the vagina for research and looking if things from the inside are located in a normal way, that has happened about half a year ago.

And my last visit to doctor, in which I discussed my last about four bleedings, has taken place about 2 months ago to remember by head (mentioned it at this thread at the exact date, I can look it up).

And what in case I would be able to let do pregnancy test at doctor's place and/or I would be able to buy a test myself (or even more trustable: several) and the result would be shown as Not pregnant ? Then I still have this strange unexplained bleedings and feeling ill around this period of the month. No idea how I can get an answer to that.

A pregnancy test will only reduce 1 worry. It will tell you that this problem is not due to a pregnancy.

As far as all the other problems, you would need to see a qualified doctor who would need to test you to figure it out.

Any doctor that tells you there's "nothing wrong with you" shouldn't even be a doctor. If there was "nothing wrong", you wouldn't be worrying for so long.

What to do in case I think it's most likely about have had an miscarriage/natural unborn baby, after - let's say - have been about two months pregnant ?

I'm not sure I understand...

So you're saying there's a chance you could have had a miscarriage, and you would have been 2 months pregnant?

A pregnancy test will only reduce 1 worry. It will tell you that this problem is not due to a pregnancy.

As far as all the other problems, you would need to see a qualified doctor who would need to test you to figure it out.

Any doctor that tells you there's "nothing wrong with you" shouldn't even be a doctor. If there was "nothing wrong", you wouldn't be worrying for so long.

Well, almost every time I show them I feel worried about something that has to do with signs my body gives they start complaining and telling all kind of people where we both can be connected with like psychiatrists that it's imagined and that I'm kind of mad and in fear and that they should check next time they see me about if there are lies included in the the answers I give them. Or they tell them to do nothing or to put me in a psychiatric hospital and give me very strong pills.

Many people who work in healthcare here are mean and just focussed at receiving their loan, I think. Or at when it's almost lunch time or closing hour. Or to have some pleasure themselves by letting you do most of the work they should do or letting you tell some things to teach them things that can be useful for their job.

Even complaining letters never worked out. Always they can answer something like Juridical I can't put the problem that happened right b/c I (someone from another department, where you need to be in order to complain or discuss) wasn't joining the conversation you have had with that employee that has taken place at that date.

Or they will do next time extra their best to put you in disadvantage or take contact with other instances to bother you with things that aren't even true.

If you had a miscarriage recently, a pregnancy test would most likely come up positive. Women's bodies react differently to miscarriages, so I can't tell you exactly what the test would show. The way the test determines if you're pregnant or not is by whether or not it detects HCG, which is present in your body if you are pregnant. If you're not pregnant, you don't have HCG, and the test says negative.

A blood test is the only way to tell if you had a miscarriage recently or not. A blood test will measure the HCG levels, but a pregnany test only tells you whether HCG is present or not. This can be a problem depending on when you had the miscarriage, and even if there are little amounts of HCG, the test may not detect it.

Archived