Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you. Please don't give up on us. I know what I did wrong now.

As much as I want to say these words to you, I will do us all a favour and just post them here. You wanted space? You can have it. As much as you need. You can have forever.

I will disappear. If that's what you want.

Actions speak louder than words. I don't know why I never believed that about you until now.

WHYYYYYYYY can't you let me move on?!!!!!!

You don't want me - if you did - you've had several opportunities.

I can understand a man wanting to 'test the waters' a bit before diving in, but this is pathetic.

You've been calling me ever since the day we broke up as if you regretted your decision

Yet you've done nothing to bring about a reconciliation.

You try to confuse me by saying that you miss me

But if that was true I wouldn't be in this position.

Leave me alone!

You don't want me so PLEEEEEEEZE let me go!!!!

Sigh. When we haven't talked in who knows how long you call me out of the blue and want to talk, because your life in TX is crappy right now? What gives you the right to blow up my phone and text messages with flirty things, which I almost fell for..shame on me if I had. You broke my heart after 6 years together, ran off to Texas to be with some guy you knew in middle school and now that he has 'disappeared' as you say I'm one of the people you come to. Um, hell no. You even have some guy waiting here in this state who wants to be with you (or so you say) so leave me the F alone and let me get over you. You were my first love, you did every possible thing imaginable to not only insult me, but embarrass me and hurt me where I had absolutely no self esteem left and you call me up to ask if we can stay on 'good terms'? LOL. B***** please.

Completely cutting me off huh? Was this some kind of plan? A real big joke? huh?

Damn, M. It hurts. Sometimes I wonder if I really got to know who you really are. Why did you have to change so much?

You know what? Maybe this is a good thing. I need this break. Hopefully things will turn out for the better. I hope you're doing well. I hope you're living your life the best way you possibly can because I wont be able to stand it if you dumped me for some stupid reason just so you can regret your decision later on. I dont want that. I dont want to be just something so little that you can throw away from your life.

I was doing better initially, but now it seems like Im going down this spiral of pain. It just keeps getting worse.

Good luck, M. Merry Christmas.

I was thinking about all the good things about you so, to stop driving myself crazy, I decided to make a list in my head of all the times you hurt me over the years. Now I'm cured of my rose tinted specs but left with this feeling of wondering whether you ever loved me. Did you?

And then I remember how you were in the beginning and realise you're going to be that way with some new girl. You might keep it up with her because she won't be as annoying and awful as me.

I'm so sad I so wanted you to love me. I want to know now if you love me. I can hear a guy right now telling someone how great his girlfriend is and how he can't wait to see her. Did you ever feel like that about me? I want to ask you everything. I loved you SO much.

Hi you.. I'm doing pretty good today. Started my morning out feeling melancholy, and angry. Just angry at life, angry at myself for falling in love with you.

Talked to you at work twice already and you look so amazing today. I got all nervous and was stuttering, as if it was the first day we met. Not sure why you have this effect on me....but it's a very real, physical phenomenon. I can literally feel the surge of hormones and endorphins hit, it's like a huge rush, and I know now that I'm addicted to you. I use to think that was a cliche.

I can learn to live with the pain - see - look at me, I'm still alive. I've even made two new friends at work, and one pre-existing friend has gotten even closer to me, and we are making plans to hang out together. I am enjoying part of my life, so I don't need my heart, to live my life. Still, I miss you. I wish you were mine

You've probably slept with someone else by now, to ease your loneliness and forget me. Just like how you slept with someone else two weeks after breaking up with your ex. It's already been 18 days, and I know how you are with casual sex... if not then we would never have happened in the first place. I don't know why I believed you when you said that you felt bad having meaningless sex too. YOU DO IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Such lies.

You're disgusting. Truly repulsive.

And you said that I placed too much importance on sex? Maybe that's because I, unlike you, actually value sex. I only wanted to have sex with you because it meant something to me, because that was the only time where I could feel anything from you. Even then, it wasn't that strong.

Knowing that you've slept with somebody else so quickly, I don't know if I can ever talk to you again. It would be too painful... at least not before you go back home. But then how would I contact you when you are back at home? I don't know your number, and I doubt you'd stick to your words and update your Facebook with it.

I can't believe I'm so abhorrent to you that you can't even maintain a friendship with me. Or even just being acquaintances. Is it too early to tell? I doubt it. You always were stubborn and strong-willed.

Why wouldn't you believe me? Tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could make amends? Why did it have to end so suddenly? Everyone was shocked. Me? I was just left feeling humiliated.

I'm done with begging and crying. I hope you can see that I have changed. I have realised my mistakes and will try to fix them. I hope that you will still want me back. You are so awful yet why do I still want you back?!?!?!

NC forever, or until you contact me. Until then.

Oh you - word has it on the street that you have been making a fool of yourself on facebook by posting tasteless pictures of you making out with your boyfriend. Classy. Clearly you have insecurities if you have to post pics of you guys sucking face for everyone to see. I also know that pic didnt last long. Someone call you out on your trashiness?

Love the current profile pic. Looks so forced like hes pulling away from your kiss. Hes laughing and trying to get away from you. Your makeup looks terrible and he, well sh*t, don't even get me started about what I think of him LOL. Is that one of your dads friends? Didnt realize you were down with the older dudes. I'm glad the pic was shared because a) I think its funny and b) you are so unattractive in it. You should see what I have been hitting while you have been gone! Looks like the real winner here is me.

K thanks BAI! LOL

Hiya. Cheer up. Can't be that bad. Seriously, would you like someone like me back into your life who try to breakup with you every time something goes wrong? I'm sorry. I can't live with that. I'm sorry for doing such thing to you. I hope you take this time apart to heal. I hope your next girlfriend won't try to do the same thing.

Haven't had any contact since, well July something. I deserve it, matter of fact I am owed it, after putting up with that B.S. for 4 years. lol.

It's been since August since I posted here, and I feel like I am a new person, feels pretty damn good.

Heard from some mutual friends, that you still can't hold on to money. Jeezus, when will you learn to get a job. Nobody is going to say "Here is 100k CAREER, with no experience, and perks, just because it's you." Yeah the real world is hard princess, people bust their ass for scraps but we don't stop, we just keep rolling along.

What's wrong with you? Last I knew your brain, hands, arms, legs and feet work fine. So what's stopping you? You can't be that lazy? Are you?

Yeah you go to school, so what. So do I and millions of others, in fact some have 2 jobs plus full time school. It wouldn't be a problem if you understand that this is the negative side of not having a job, but your complaining that you have no money!! That's on you, you like to live a champagne life on Kool-Aid money, your gonna be in for a very very very hard life lesson.

Me. I swear I am the guy I was before I met you. But better. I don't know how, but I landed a full-time job, 8 more classes till I graduate, changed my whole wardrobe to style and class(think Oceans 13), slimmer and more handsome than ever.

Heard your sister, was running in guys houses high and drunk, and having random sex with guys. And this is the sister you listened to for relationship advice? Maybe single life, but commited relationship advice????? Uhhh I think not. Well I guess that is what happens when you don't want to make friends, and only want to be with your sisters and not anyone else.

It doesn't matter I am rich, and not in money terms and people that understand that, then they can nod their head when they read that. lol

Life is good. No it's not.

It's GREAT!!!

Why can't you just leave me be? Don't effn email me, what a bloody feeble effort. If you want me SHOW ME. But of course... When push comes to shove, all your words are just that... Just effing words.

I wish you could love me the way you should. I wish you could be be constant and dependable, loyal and honest, and show you feelings.

BUT YOU CAN'T. So no matter how much I ache, and believe me, I'm crying right now and you just ruined my day, I can't do anything but do that. Wish. Wishes that won't ever come true.

I love you so much. Believe me.

But life is about moving on when things aren't right.

And I'm moving on.

I remember when I used to listen to this song last year when you would keep on going MIA on me CONSTANTLY

These days you barely even say my name

Like you don't really feel the same

I'm wondering what's to blame

These nights I fall asleep wondering where you are

It feels like we're falling apart

And it's only breaking my heart

'Cause if being with you means being alone

And never knowing when you're coming home

Then I guess I'm better off on my own

But I can't move on 'cause that means forgetting

Forgetting everything we had

Instead I keep running, keep running

I keep running back

'Cause I keep forgetting

Forgetting you treat me so bad

So I keep on coming, keep coming

I keep coming back

I keep coming back, I keep coming back

And I keep running back, I keep running back

My friends say that I should leave you behind

And stop wasting all of my time

They tell me that I'm outta my mind

But I know that what we both share is real

And I've been willing to deal

With the way that you're making me feel

But I can't move on 'cause that means forgetting

I keep running back

'Cause I keep forgetting

Forgetting you treat me so bad

So I keep on coming, keep coming

I keep coming back

Mama caught up

We done all heard the same story

Just different authors

This book crazy, always a lady

Looking for love where there's a maybe

They might could be together

They fight to be together

A'ight to be together

Shorty, yeah he cheated

You say you don't need it

Turn around and leave it

Oh, he back next week

Fuss Fight and then the whole thing

Repeat like nothing ever happened

Dat was just rapping

No publishing

Shorty you knew that he don't got the same government

Lil mama can't move on

But it's her fault she struggling

She can't move on

But I can't move on

'Cause that means forgetting

I keep running back and I keep running back

And I keep running, I keep running back

I keep coming back and I keep coming back

I keep coming back and I keep running

I keep running back to you

The sentence that struck out to me and made me realise things was

THAT pushed me this year to finally put my foot down and end it completely. Bc that's it isn't it? I'd rather be unhappy unalone than be hurt relentlessly by you.

It's been almost 3 years since you broke up with me a week after I gave up my life and moved a thousand miles to be with you. Your last letter said you couldn't live without me and "I was the one". How quickly this changed when you said “we have a difference of opinion. You think you are the one, but I don’t see it yet.” You gave me a full week before it was over. You said you weren't sexually attracted to me and you were ashamed to be seen with me. I laughed at you for 20 minutes after you said it. But it was not the laugh of joy or happiness, it was pain. You were my first love and you tore my heart out that night and in a few statements, crushed me more than anyone. But you were a fool.

You see, since that time I have gotten my life together. Your words pierced my heart but they also let loose something inside of me. Something that made me realize what I had feared all my life: you were right. If I had not met you, my life would not have changed. Since I met you I've lost weight, moved on to a better and higher paying career, started dressing better, and realized that I could be a great boyfriend. I would never have hurt you, embarrassed you, made you feel like you weren't appreciated, been mean to your or your kids, stopped taking care of you or been ashamed to be with you. You will miss out on this.

You once said to me that I was weak, but you fail to see that you are the weak one. You emotionally took everything away from me. For four months, I lived in a hotel room with no one to talk to while you moved back in with your ex-husband, but it didn’t destroy me. I got back up. You couldn't handle one week alone before you ran back. You are so afraid of being alone, so afraid of feeling anything, so afraid someone will abandon you that you can't sustain a meaningful relationship with anyone. The pain you feel will never leave you because you are too afraid to face it.

In all of this, I do not hate you. Strangely enough, I have never hated you. 3 years now and you still text me that you miss me and think about me. I've gotten over you. You are not even a thought in my mind most days. When I do think about you, it is to thank you. You are the catalyst that was needed for me to change. Nothing and no one else could have done it. The pain I felt was intense, but the outcome has been worth it. One day, I will meet someone who is 100x better than you and she will reap the rewards of the seeds you sowed.

So with all that, I want to say thank you. Yes, thank you. Thank you that I will no longer have to put up with someone who doesn’t appreciate me, thank you that I am not stuck with someone who wanted to change everything about me, thank you for releasing me from putting up with your bratty kids, thank you that I don’t have to listen to you criticize everything I do and try to control me, and most importantly; thank you for being honest because your honesty saved me.

Today is the first day my real NC policy is supposed to start. I just wanted to leave you with some kind of pleasant closure yesterday, so that you might realize all is good between us even though we didn't work out. Truth is, I don't feel all is good at all, but I wanted you to feel as if you don't have to worry about me or things.

You broke up with me because you didn't feel "right" about us, and you admitted afterwards that you don't feel that you are in love with me anymore. I wish we had talked this through when it started, instead of being deceived for who knows how long and never getting a chance to put the pieces back together. Instead you went on and just pretended all was good, even the very evening before we broke up.

You made me buy a ticket to spend Christmas together, you ordered me presents and bought things for me the day BEFORE you broke up with me. It was all so sudden I have had a terrible time adjusting to it.

I know you screwed up with this, you showed you can't handle your feelings or mine, and that you were not a good partner after all. You were a good partner, until you decided to ruin it all by not being honest with me and then leading me on till one day I actually forced you to spit it out, out of the blue.

How could you do this to me? I don't really know the answer to that. I do know deep inside you did it just because you were incapable of handling the situation but really.. isn't losing you bad enough? Do you even have to add money loss and all the damn expectations that YOU caused me to have?

I asked you to give us another (last) chance, so that we wouldn't just trash 4 years together, but you wouldn't give it. I know I should be angry and hate you, but I can't. I don't hate you, I love you. I am in love with you still, and I am working on getting over you, but you will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

Every night I dream the most painful things, you coming back to me and saying you want me back, you holding me, you saying you love me and that it was all a mistake. What a fool my mind is. Just causing me more pain.

I feel the best thing that could happen to me, the one thing I could be thankful endlessly, would be you realizing that you shouldn't have let me go. That you should have said yes, and given me another chance. That you miss me like hell. But I know you don't even miss me, how can you? You said you're not in love with me anymore.

You said you'd be looking if you wanted to be with me for real, and I wish you hadn't said it. It was just to please me, no doubt, and now that will hurt just that much more for that much longer.

Your name is everywhere, your voice, your face. I miss you so much. I'd do anything to have you back, but there is nothing to be done. So I am telling my heart to let you go, and I hope it listens soon.

I don't know if I should send you a christmas card, but I think maybe it's best if I don't. I won't contact you again unless you do. I am feeling miserable and a loser, even though I discovered now there's just much more to life than I thought.

I love you, and I will love you forever. You will never find anybody who loves you like I do, and I am certain of this. My love will fade and then it will become just a memory in my heart, but it will never disappear. I am so sorry you did this to us, I am so sorry you wanted to destroy what we had built in so much time. You made a mistake, and I wish you could see it..I really wish so. It'd be the best thing that could happen, ever.

Goodbye Will, contact me if you wish to have anything to do with me, otherwise I'll understand. I never hurt you, and you failed me. You failed us. Our relationship could have been fairy tale-like. Especially now that I understood so much more of what was going on. Such a pity.

I want to tell him this:

Get over yourself. Get your head out of your a**. You were too cowardly to tell me how you were feeling and waited until it felt like a crisis for you. One night, I ask if we are okay and then everything came pouring out. You cried. You cried a lot. And you made this whole situation about you ... how badly you've hurt me, how badly you hurt your ex in the past, how you are broken, messed up, confused, and sad and that you hate yourself for it. Have a nice time at your pity party. Then you block me from facebook and tell me that you don't want me to see anything disrepectful posted. Immature and disrespectful in itself. Who are you? And where is the guy I fell in love with? I think you feel safe hiding in this dark place.

You've hurt me but you haven't broken me.