Is my ex girlfriend messing me about?

again i did that, i asked her if we had a future, etc and she didnt respond. i will guarantee if shes ignoring you like she is, you wont get a response to that either. stop the texts all together before anger takes control. if need be turn your phone off and put it away somewhere. have some time to yourself, relax, watch some movies or something. waveseer gives some great advice but in my opinion trust me when i say leave her alone dont even send a do you want to be with me text. this is her decision now, she knows where you are.

You give good advice too, but I'm not sure she understands that he will walk away for good if she doesn't quit playing games. I failed to communicate this once and there was much unnecessary hurt generated on both sides as a result.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can have anyone though and she moves on pretty quick and has no problems with kissing someone else tomorrow or whatever. When we first split up she was out partying and not giving a stuff about me whilst I was sat online looking for some advice and guidance. I wrote her a few letters before which helped tonnes. This time I can't be bothered though. If she wants a stable relationship with someone honest and loyal then that's cool. If not she can go * * * * around elsewhere.

She can have anyone though and she moves on pretty quick and has no problems with kissing someone else tomorrow or whatever. When we first split up she was out partying and not giving a stuff about me whilst I was sat online looking for some advice and guidance. I wrote her a few letters before which helped tonnes. This time I can't be bothered though. If she wants a stable relationship with someone honest and loyal then that's cool. If not she can go * * * * around elsewhere.

Well, leopards can and do change their spots but it often takes longer than we are willing to wait.

You give good advice too, but I'm not sure she understands that he will walk away for good if she doesn't quit playing games. I failed to communicate this once and there was much unnecessary hurt generated on both sides as a result.

that could be true waveseer but at this point in time she wont care because shes focussed on going out having a good time but if she realises he slowly faded away mysteriously then shes going to wonder where hes gone. she also might not like the ultimatum as its forcing her to make a decision right away. this girl sounds like she needs time, shes definitely confused to behave in the way she is. i just think if you let her come to terms by herself you hold a better chance, thats just my opinion. i so wish i'd of done this believe me!!

Well, leopards can and do change their spots but it often takes longer than we are willing to wait.

What annoys me is, she can be a gem when she wants. Funny, kind, caring etc. She really has the chance to be an amazing girl but when she messes about it makes me wonder why. Proper girlfriend material that's why I want to be with her. She has all the qualities and I can see myself being with her for the long term.

that could be true waveseer but at this point in time she wont care because shes focussed on going out having a good time but if she realises he slowly faded away mysteriously then shes going to wonder where hes gone. she also might not like the ultimatum as its forcing her to make a decision right away. this girl sounds like she needs time, shes definitely confused to behave in the way she is. i just think if you let her come to terms by herself you hold a better chance, thats just my opinion. i so wish i'd of done this believe me!!

But whilst she's out getting with random guys in clubs I`m sat here on forums getting advice on how to fix things. I doubt she's ever looked for advice on how to make things better. I don't want to be with anyone else or hookup etc. It puts me off her knowing what she is up to also.

What annoys me is, she can be a gem when she wants. Funny, kind, caring etc. She really has the chance to be an amazing girl but when she messes about it makes me wonder why. Proper girlfriend material that's why I want to be with her. She has all the qualities and I can see myself being with her for the long term.

Do you have any idea what makes her "flit away" from time to time?

But whilst she's out getting with random guys in clubs I`m sat here on forums getting advice on how to fix things. I doubt she's ever looked for advice on how to make things better. I don't want to be with anyone else or hookup etc. It puts me off her knowing what she is up to also.

yeh i know exactly what you mean. girls like this love to flirt and get attention. unless your brad pitt theres no holding a girl like that down. you need something extra special to keep them and keep their attention on you rather than the attention all around them. my girl could easily get someone better looking than me but i was always there for her, i cared about her, i made her laugh and i tried my best. you can only do what you can do, she knows you now dont let her see you become someone broken and needy.

Is that legitimate in your opinion?

Yeah I guess so.

yeh i know exactly what you mean. girls like this love to flirt and get attention. unless your brad pitt theres no holding a girl like that down. you need something extra special to keep them and keep their attention on you rather than the attention all around them. my girl could easily get someone better looking than me but i was always there for her, i cared about her, i made her laugh and i tried my best. you can only do what you can do, she knows you now dont let her see you become someone broken and needy.

Maybe I should go and get with someone else and make her jealous?

Yeah I guess so.

Maybe I should go and get with someone else and make her jealous?

i dont advise playing games, but just show her that you can carry on and be yourself even if that means with someone else. im not sure if she would get jealous anyway, girls like that can be very hard skinned especially when they know they can get whoever they want. their probably more likely to think 'idiot' than jealous. just be smart, stylish, casual and more importantly yourself.

i dont advise playing games, but just show her that you can carry on and be yourself even if that means with someone else. im not sure if she would get jealous anyway, girls like that can be very hard skinned especially when they know they can get whoever they want. their probably more likely to think 'idiot' than jealous. just be smart, stylish, casual and more importantly yourself.

Fair enough man. I hate the waiting game! I just don't see why the nice guys get * * * * ed about

Fair enough man. I hate the waiting game! I just don't see why the nice guys get * * * * ed about

because were too available, they want what they cant have. think about it, she already has attention from left, right and center, someone has to really 'stand out' to get her full commitment. she has a choice, one isnt enough for someone that has many choices. you have more of a chance than i do now because i blew it, you still have a chance to play cool. let her see that maybe you were the right choice.

Archived