Just wondering......?

Smile1607308089

Hehe, so does everyone on here have issues? <_>_>

I believe love can be found anywhere - even in the strangest of places.

Everybody, everywhere has issues. Some issues are more major than others, but everybody's got 'em.

And I agree, love can be found anywhere. You just have to see it when it comes your way.

Everybody, everywhere has issues. Some issues are more major than others, but everybody's got 'em.

And I agree, love can be found anywhere. You just have to see it when it comes your way.

Just like Knight says everyone everywhere has issues, its just that some of us are more open about it than others.

Love can be found anywhere and when you least expect it. If its meant to happen it will. I believe that there is a time for everything in your life and everything falls into place when it needs to.

I'd be open to at least meeting/dating people on eNA who were in the same city. I know eNA isn't the best basis on meeting someone but it also means all insecurities are more easily forgotten because they know this-or-that about you already. (except most people are in Sydney lol).

And if it doesn't work out, well eNA isn't the only place on the internet, nor do all dating/relationships always end poorly? - not that I'd know anything about that personally

Archived