No chemistry. AT ALL.

ay0_x

I'm a friendly, flirty, bubbly, outgoing person. I have chemistry with just about everyone I meet. I have never met someone who I didn't have a laugh with.

I met someone the other night and I gave him my MSN address (didnt want to give a stranger my number)..

Worst. Conversation. Ever.

So boring. I feel like a stalker always asking him questions about himself. He's not funny and he doesn't ask me questions. Or he'll repeat questions he's already asked.

I feel like I've failed. This does not happen to me. NO.

I don't know how someone could be so dull? I noticed it the other night but I just shook it off as shyness. Now I'm not so sure.

It's not realistic to think you're going to have chemistry with everyone you meet. Also if you regard people you do meet as a bit of an ego boost because they respond well to you - there are times when you're going to feel disappointed.

Remember - the way people behave is an indication of who THEY are, not who you are. When you say that you've never met anyone you didn't have a laugh with ... well, you just have. And it's very unlikely he'll be the last!

Given that you're someone who's popular and don't have any problems relating to others, don't waste your time on people you have no connection with!

Hey there. Dont feel bad because it has nothing to do with you or chemistry. Its just that the guy was boring and its good you found out right away!

Chemistry in my mind is more like when everything should go right but just doesn't. Like I just dated this girl not too long after I broke up with my ex girlfriend. She was really wonderful and smart ,we got along great, have alot of the same interests and seems like we can learn alot from each other. Much better suited to me personality wise than my ex... but there is no spark. She's not exactly my type but I can and have overlooked that in the past.

Now here's a case of chemistry being lacking! It should be so perfect and fall into place quite naturally but i can tell you it is not going to progress any further than just being friends.

If all it took to have chemistry with a person was an ability to manipulate it out of them, then what would make anyone special to you?

If you allow people to show you what they're made of, you don't need to work so hard AND you get the benefit of learning who people really are. That's how you can learn who is 'right' for you instead of how right you can work yourself into feeling about them.

Reality is your friend.

I'm a friendly, flirty, bubbly, outgoing person. I have chemistry with just about everyone I meet. I have never met someone who I didn't have a laugh with.

I met someone the other night and I gave him my MSN address (didnt want to give a stranger my number)..

Worst. Conversation. Ever.

So boring. I feel like a stalker always asking him questions about himself. He's not funny and he doesn't ask me questions. Or he'll repeat questions he's already asked.

I feel like I've failed. This does not happen to me. NO.

I don't know how someone could be so dull? I noticed it the other night but I just shook it off as shyness. Now I'm not so sure.

worst conversation on msn?....

msn sucks period, i never msn with anyone i have interest in.

If all it took to have chemistry with a person was an ability to manipulate it out of them, then what would make anyone special to you?

If you allow people to show you what they're made of, you don't need to work so hard AND you get the benefit of learning who people really are. That's how you can learn who is 'right' for you instead of how right you can work yourself into feeling about them.

Reality is your friend.

Woah. Okay. Deep.

*absorbs*

Archived