Most men don't get laid?

Symbolic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All women have a vagina. So, men will most likely like to get with any woman.

I wish it wasn't that way though. More men should have higher standards.

But, women are quickly labeled with negative words. So, they are greatly pressured to only have sex with, in their opinion, the best men.

I did not understand this post debaser... do you mean to say that women get criticized if they have sex with ordinary men? they are supposed to have sex only with the best men?

I did not understand this post debaser... do you mean to say that women get criticized if they have sex with ordinary men? they are supposed to have sex only with the best men?

I am saying that women get critisized if they have sex with just any man, regardless of how good looking or wealthy or wonderful he may be.

But, a woman who is very selective about who they sleep with (the best men, in their eyes) is critisized less.

"Best men" being a subjective point of view, different for each woman. Such as, a woman's boyfriend would be seen as the best man in her eyes.

When I said penis size was related to number of partners, I was referring to straight men, but it makes sense that it applies even more so to gay men.

I'm having a little difficulty understanding you here. You're saying that FBI profiling has determined that 85% of serial killers felt sexually inadequate?

And they linked sexual inadequacy to penis size? I wouldn't be surprised to hear that rapists are smaller on average.

Yeah, that's what i meant. As you can see writing isn't my strong point.

Yeah 85% of serial killers felt sexually inadequate and that was the main psychological trait that the FBI looked for when trying to solve cases. It could range from size, impotency to premature ejaculation. The book had many case studies and it came up all the time. Another interesting insight. They'd always kill the sex they were attractive 2. So sexuality was always the hidden motives behind the crimes.

I think sexuality is behind almost all humans endeavours. So for some people having serious problems in the sexual domain. Must result in some resentment, bitterness, rage, anger and even hatred if they blame the opposite sex for their problems ie the case study of the man who was being rejected and humilated because he was very small. It was still interesting that attraction wasn't one of the FBI profiling traits for serial killers. Therefore for some reason sexual problems must be alot more damaging for men.

Anyways, serial killers are very much a minority. So it isn't exactly a fantastic example but still quite interesting.

That's not true. Even if we're only talking about NSA sex, then I still wouldn't sleep with about 90% (as a very rough estimate) of the women in my age group just because I don't find them attractive. And I'm not being shallow here, because I've found women attractive who no-one else has. I think this is a common misconception women have. Of course it varies according to the man, but believe me, there are PLENTY or women that I, and most of the men I know, would politely say 'no thank you' to.

I don't know about 'any woman'. There are lots of women out there who very far removed from what the average man is programmed to find attractive (e.g., the morbidly obese). But I totally agree when speaking of women of at least moderate attractiveness. Evolutionary biology suggests that this is by design, so you are asking men to fight their nature.

But, women are quickly labeled with negative words.

This is a strategy employed by both sexes to maximize their chances of evolutionary success. From a man's perspective, labeling promiscuous women as 'slvts', 'wh0res', etc., helps create a code of conduct that he hopes will keep his own mate in check. From a woman's perspective, the same labels help keep other women from coming along and stealing her man.

This attempt at stigmatizing promiscuous female behavior, but not stigmatizing promiscuous male behavior, implicitly acknowledges the male urge for variety.

Archived