water infection/incubation period

jahur

You can get a UTI for many reasons..

Wiping yourself the wrong way, Thongs can cause UTI's, Not going to the toilet for a wee, after sex to wash away any bactiera. Tight clothing on hot days,

It's a number of things.

I had never heard of a UTI the first time I got one. And I left it a few days before complaining. By that time, I was bleeding, I could hardly move because of the pain.

It spreads, it can lead to a kidney infection. Which is seriously painful. And her pain WILL get worse if she doesn't get Anti Biotics.

Tell her to drink Cranberry juice, and milk, and Barly water (robinsons do it) Barley water helps with the pain, and milk does too.

link removed

You can get a UTI for many reasons..

Wiping yourself the wrong way, Thongs can cause UTI's, Not going to the toilet for a wee, after sex to wash away any bactiera. Tight clothing on hot days,

It's a number of things.

I had never heard of a UTI the first time I got one. And I left it a few days before complaining. By that time, I was bleeding, I could hardly move because of the pain.

It spreads, it can lead to a kidney infection. Which is seriously painful. And her pain WILL get worse if she doesn't get Anti Biotics.

Tell her to drink Cranberry juice, and milk, and Barly water (robinsons do it) Barley water helps with the pain, and milk does too.

link removed

sex wasnt the issue, so i can only guess its something of the rest listed! thanks

Archived