Penis stench.

ay0_x

Okay so I'm totally getting sick of everyone mentioning their lady's smells.

Haven't any of you ever had the issue of smell with a guy?

I was going down on a guy once and as soon as I went near it, I stopped. The smell was putrid, I was seriously about to puke. I'd already been touching him, and the smell had transferred to my hands.

I'm a very straight forward person so I was all... "Dude.. smell my hands. That thing is not going in my mouth". He smelt my hands and smelt his own and was freaked out by it too. I'm bisexual; the smell was worse than any girl I'd ever been with.

It wasn't the first time I'd noticed the smell but it was definitely really strong that time.

He's generally a pretty clean guy, but he's uncircumcized. Ladies, fellas, have you guys ever had this experience? & what seems to be the problem? & Is there a solution? I'm starting to think it's because of foreskin since none of the circumcised guys I've been with have had the smell.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I've experienced this with uncircumcised guys as well and I think it is due to the foreskin. It's harder for them to clean the area because some guys may hurt if they pull the foreskin all the way back. I know exactly what you're saying because the smell can be a real turn off.

I never care for it when guys make "the vagina smells" threads, and I don't appreciate it any more now that it's a woman talking about some guy's junk. Some things are better left in the bedroom I'm thinking... erah, or in the shower.

lol yeah no joke.

Besides, we are just humans, everybody smells a little sometimes...no biggie in my book. Just go have a shower. ? LOL.

I never care for it when guys make "the vagina smells" threads, and I don't appreciate it any more now that it's a woman talking about some guy's junk. Some things are better left in the bedroom I'm thinking... erah, or in the shower.

Ditto....

I find it quite sad, that this is all people have to talk about....

Ditto....

I find it quite sad, that this is all people have to talk about....

yet here you are....

If you didn't realize I was looking for a cause & solution. I don't want to have this problem everytime I'm with a guy. It's not like I'm giving you his address and his full name and telling you to go picket "NO MORE SMELLZ PLZ" outside his house.

This isn't just something I could smell when I was close to it. This is something I kind of smelt when he was just in his underwear. So sorry if I offended you, but it's a serious problem.

Thank you all for the other responses. "He was unclean" seems to be general consensus here.

LOL! Yep i had this experience once. He was uncircumcised, but i don't think it's any excuse for the smell he was emitting. As SOON as his boxers were down, a smell that is indescribable, hit me and I was like "uhh i don't feel like doing this anymore." SMH

I know everyone has smells, and everyone is not going to always be smelling like a bed of roses, but all I'm saying is, you KNOW when you stink.

Not even a first coming of soap for this guy?

If it was that bad, then the only thing cause I can think of is that he spent a couple of days without showering , masturbating without cleaning and urinating without retracting.

Don't worry ladies, I'll tell my foreskin'd friends to not go near you, when smelling like mutant fish.

A girl I know didn't notice a smell as far as I know, but she would get sick to her stomach every time after going down on her ex. She finally took the time to examine his penis and found crap trapped in there.

It's not so much the foreskin itself as much as pulling it back and cleaning out any junk that gets trapped in there.

The worst I had was sweaty balls. A penis itself smelling is ewww! this is why I don't think I'd like uncircumcised guys.

Although... I notices after a while of giving bj the penis get the smell of chlorine, probably because of the precum.

circumcision is just weird... I'd NEVER let anyone do that to me or my son (if I had one).

A girl I know didn't notice a smell as far as I know, but she would get sick to her stomach every time after going down on her ex. She finally took the time to examine his penis and found crap trapped in there.

It's not so much the foreskin itself as much as pulling it back and cleaning out any junk that gets trapped in there.

Ew. That's I can say about that.

Archived