Penis stench.

ay0_x

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in my opinion...nothing, absolutely nothing, is worst than doing the doggy style position and the girl like, didn't wipe well, or she's having some errr, bowel issues, and I get continuous wafts of poo smell as I'm trying to stay 'in the moment'.

okay...it's definitely taken a turn for the worse now. lol @ poo smell...and 'didn't wipe well'...and well just the whole message.

and doyathink...i think you started it with 'sweaty balls'.

in my opinion...nothing, absolutely nothing, is worst than doing the doggy style position and the girl like, didn't wipe well, or she's having some errr, bowel issues, and I get continuous wafts of poo smell as I'm trying to stay 'in the moment'.

be more selective in girls you sleep with dude

I meant to say that you are a beautiful woman alongside whom anyone would be delighted to wake up next to.

Am I in the black yet?

LBP is high today.lol

okay...it's definitely taken a turn for the worse now. lol @ poo smell...and 'didn't wipe well'...and well just the whole message.

and doyathink...i think you started it with 'sweaty balls'.

Ahahaa...I wasn't the one who said the sweaty ball comment. I called them nads

Oh great, so even if I move to USA, I won't get laid? I would have to get circumcised???? No way I am going to get circumcised at this age

LOL just stay clean! You could move to Australia. Only the Muslims here are circumcised.

That's what you get OP for giving blowjobs to men you do not know very well, because if you did, you would know that he had bad hygiene. That's why I don't do it. I cannot stand the smell. No matter how much a person scrubs, a guy's balls always has a musty odor to it.

At least you refused to do it. Some ppl are so trifling that they would have still given him a blow job because they are that desperate for a man/sex

A girl I know didn't notice a smell as far as I know, but she would get sick to her stomach every time after going down on her ex. She finally took the time to examine his penis and found crap trapped in there.

It's not so much the foreskin itself as much as pulling it back and cleaning out any junk that gets trapped in there.

She is just trifling. She continued to give him oral even though he smelled like garbage. I see why I'm single. This is what folks are putting up with so they won't be alone

As a 24yr old guy with phimosis (tight foreskin that is unable to be pulled back to expose the head) I'll try to post some advice that I've come accross in my internet travels.

Essentially all penis' are meant to have the foreskin travel back towards the base of the penis, fully exposing the head. The friction of the vagina is meant to pull back the foreskin as the penis enters to expose the sensitive head so that sex feels pleasurable for the guy to the point where he ejaculates. When not having sex, the foreskin is meant to protect the sensitive head from the days where humans roamed the jungle with no clothes, as bushes and crap brushing against the penis head would hurt like hell.

Now most guys are either lazy or don't know much about their foreskin so they neglect it. If the foreskin isn't purposely folded back behind the head by the late teen years it might lose it's naturally flexibility and may become too tight to let the penis head pass through. This is what happened to me as I did not masturbate till the late teen years and I had no idea I was supposed to be able to expose my penis head at the time.

So with a penis head that is neglected, or frequently / always covered by foreskin, there are a few things that can get trapped in between the penis head and the layer of foreskin around it. Dead skin cells, semen, urine, etc. All of these things when left to sit around on the penis head form Smegma. Smegma can be a white-yellowish substance (sometimes called d _ _ k Cheese) that has a foul smell. Although I have come accross some guys online that actually like this smell, most of the time people consider it unpleasant.

If you have a build up of smegma you should try to remove it. If your foreskin is able to retract fully then just run lots of water over your penis head, if it takes more effort you can use baby oil to help loosen the smegma to the point where you can rub it off with a tissue. If your foreskin is too tight to retract, then you can do what I did. I managed to insert a q-tip with the cotton part drenched with baby oil, and I would rub the entire penis head even though the foreskin was covering it. 4-5 q-tips later and you should be free of all the smegma that was hiding in there.

To make sure you don't have any smegma from this point on just keep in mind the things that cause it. If you've just jacked off or had sex, make a point to run water over your penis head before you go to bed, or at least make sure there's no semen visually present on your penis. When you urinate it can help to pull the foreskin back so no or very little urine gets on it. And when you shower daily always pull the foreskin back and run water over your penis. Soap is NOT necessary and can sometimes be an irritant for your sensitive penis head. Just water alone will carry off the lose material.

All of these steps will help ensure your penis is free from foul odors.

If anyone else has tight foreskin I can share more of my experiences. Basically it just takes a few weeks of daily stretching to promote the foreskin to grow more skin cells and become more stretchy to the point where it can fully retract over the penis head. Just like an uncircumcised penis. Men with tight foreskin should use circumcision as a last resort as it's not really necessary most of the time.

Hope that helps!

Archived