Is he losing interest?

bebeblondie

I've been seeing this guy for a bit over a month. Last Thursday I was going away on vacation so the night before I left he texted me wishing me a good trip, I texted him back saying thanks. During the trip we didn't text each other. I got back very early Tuesday Morning and texted him Tues afternoon saying I was back and that I was still recovering from the trip (had a very bad flight) and I also asked him how his wknd went. He responded telling me how his weekend was and saying that he can't wait to see my tan. Wednesday he texted me asking how my recovery was going...I told him I seemed to be coming down with a bit of a cold, he responded saying that was from too much partying and I said I didn't do all that partying. Yesterday I did not hear from him.

I was talking to my friend's husband last night and he said that it was not a good sign that him and I had no communication while I was on my trip, and then went on to say that it sounds like we're are fizzing out. I don't necessarily agree with him but I'm just looking for some opinions here.

Just a side note, we mostly communicate through text because he has told me he's not a phone person. Also usually at the beginning of the week he will tell me which days he has off (he works different shifts every week and therefore has different days off) and ask to see me one of those days. This week he's made no mention of this.

Also I'd like to know, do you guys think I should've contacted him while on my vacation?

I think you should have contacted him once since sometimes people don't like to bother someone who is on vacation. If you've seen him more than 4-5 times then I think he should let you know whether he wants to see you again or not. It also sounds like he didn't buy that you had a cold, etc (I am sure you did, just saying) and might be feeling like you've been pulling away, so try one more time to get in touch - but send a text saying you want to have a phone call (it can be quick) - don't do this by text!

Hmmm well he had ur phone number didnt he? he could have contacted u. actually u should have contacted him when u got there or next day to let him know u there...that is kind of green lifght for him to contact u

i don't bother girls on vacation unless we've been going out for a while or are exclusive.

i would just call him and say hi and talk.

i don't agree with the whole vacation messaging thing. it's vacation. and he only didn't text you one day? stop freaking out, you've known him a month.

Actually I'm not freaking out over the one day of no contact, because we weren't in contact everyday even prior to my trip. What I find odd is that he hasn't made plans to see me yet, like I said he'd usually contact me the beginning of the week to make plans to get together.

Actually I'm not freaking out over the one day of no contact, because we weren't in contact everyday even prior to my trip. What I find odd is that he hasn't made plans to see me yet, like I said he'd usually contact me the beginning of the week to make plans to get together.

well you are sick and recovering from a vacation...I wouldn't ask you out either. You must call him!

Archived