Confused& upset

leemarie903

Me and my boyfriend have been dating 3 years. apparently at a BBQ this weekend he thinks beacause i had a little to drink that i was flirting with his friend. Yet if he would have heard the convo, the friend whom i didnt know was asking me all about my profession as a teacher becuz its soemthing he wants to get into and had a million questions about how to become one etc....

From my bfs point of view and the many friends who dont like me, i was "flirting" with this guy.

After countless arguements about this and fighting, i have given my side 1000 times, i did nothing wrong and dont care what his friends think. N i would never flirt with soemone regardless, and if anyone out there was gunan be that dumb, who would do it 10 ft away from their Bf?

anyways.... one fight always brings up millions of old fights, and the dumb advice hes gettign is that flirts become cheaters, yet i have n would never do that in my life, im trying heard to defend myself when i dont think i should have to, but its getting beyond carried away. HE claims we r broken up yet this kind of big fight has happened 2wice b4. I just hate it cuz im stressed out and upset beyond belief whiles hes at home going about his normal day and playing video games, he even changed his facebook status which is so immature yet hurtful....

please help

i would give him his space and just for now assume its over. I know it hurts, but its not fair to break up with someone over a fight...especially when you are so adamant in telling him you weren't flirting. If he always bails when things get tough in a relationship, then he's not ready to be in one.

I am trying to figure this out as well. Seems like you are dating him AND his friends.

i agree. and a guy that brings up the past arguments is nuts. the only time i've brought up old stuff was when the girl did. i never just bring it up. sounds like he has a bunch of hangups. he also seems too influenced by his friends.

Archived