ive been following ur thread for awhile and ur last post made me want to say something for once.

im really glad u kissed him after all this time. i think he might be gay but hasnt realized it. when he says he wants to get with anna i think thats the part of him that feels like he should be straight, the last sentance he said was really nice cause its kinda of a confirmation for you

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive been following ur thread for awhile and ur last post made me want to say something for once.

im really glad u kissed him after all this time. i think he might be gay but hasnt realized it. when he says he wants to get with anna i think thats the part of him that feels like he should be straight, the last sentance he said was really nice cause its kinda of a confirmation for you

Ditto!

im glad you have informed us at what has happened ... kind of happy for you, that you managed to kiss him

keep us informed

I just had to read this entire thread. I could say I was in a pretty similar situation. Mine was a lot more simple though...I told him, he accepted it, told me he was straight, I'm not in love with him anymore, and we're just friends. Guess this thread kind of hit home, but I'm just too curious now. I need to know what happened with you two.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys... Long time no see.

Just to let you know, I'm still here. But this thing turned out bad. And I don't even know what happened.

So it went on basically the way I already described to you. He spent an entire week at my place around New Year's. On the first day he was here, however, we got into somewhat of a fight. There was a topic on HIV on TV and he suddenly acted so dumb, telling me how he **** a hundred times without using condoms and that he thought only gay people could get AIDS. I was so baffled at this that I told him it's idiots that don't protect themselves that get infected. He went silent after that and then told me I didn't have to make him out as a dumb person who doesn't know anything when maybe it was because he's never been eduacated on this. I said if that was the case, he should have said it in the first place and not acted like he couldn't care less.

He was silent from then on and went to sleep early. After a while I lay down too. And then - so crazy - in the middle of the night he gets up and wants to go home. I kept talkin to him asking what's up, but he just blocked it all away and said he just wanted to go home.

He went. But came back. I thought it was cause he wanted to resolve this, but since it was after midnight, no bus lines. I should have told him right there the way to the tram station...

So we actually did talk about it and he said he felt like I was making fun of him quite often, which I told him wasn't true, that I was just being who I am, making jokes now and then, but never meant to hurt him. So then it seemed everything was okay again, but I was still confused after that stunt.

As I said, he stayed a whole week. It was time we spent, but not really quality time in a way that it made me totally happy. He still came close to me and said things, but I couldn't make head or tails of that.

At one point I kinda lost it and told him I wouldn't see him off and he stop making those gay moves on me. He said he was doing that to make me happy. After that, when I was distant, he told me he acted like that cause he liked me.

A week later he was over for the weekend again. However, he left sooner than I expected and he thought I was angry because of that. I told him I was just sad that he had to leave so soon.

Just a few days later, he calls me on the phone, as usual, but I don't answer. He keeps calling, and just to see what his reaction will be (and having been drinking) I text him, Can we just NOT talk for one evening? It's like we're a damned couple...

He messages me back, Yeah, sorry, if you don't like me anymore...

And I text, I just don't wanna talk right now.

And that's basically the end of it. Next time I saw him, he ignored me, and even worse, I felt this aggression toward me. He wouldn't talk to me, even after I said sorry and asked him what's up and why he was acting like that.

After my course there ended, I didn't see him again. I wrote him online, however, and said that I didnt know what happened and that I would always be a question mark in my head.

He actually replied and gave me some half-baked reasons that I couldn't believe while in the same breath telling me what a great guy I am and that he's fortunate to have met me. I finally send him a message asking what his behavior was all about, and he said it was all just for fun and that he's always been into women...

And again using mock reasons to justify his actions. I sent something back, but have so far refrained from checking his reply, cause I know it's gonna go on like this without any resolution...

His ending the friendship the way he did * * * * ed me up pretty good... I'm still not really okay, although it's been 3 months since, and 2 months have passed since I last saw him. I know he wasn't worth it in the first place, but I'm left wondering what it was that he did with me, and what it was that made him shut me out completely.

I don't know how this could happen.

HI! so i just read all 11 pages today and wow. I'm sorry it ended the way it did, but he's definitely gay. my junior year of high school (2 years ago) i obsessed over this boy for like the whole year. Befriending him, spending the night at his house, close physical encounters, all the same bull * * * * you went through. We actually dated, but something wasn't quite right. He wouldn't kiss me, he still acted like he wasn't gay, and it seriously * * * * ed me up. One day i was just like if you dont like me then break up with me. And so he did But i'm proud to say i'm totally over him and looking towards my bright future. See the thing i realized is that he was indeed gay, but he couldn't come to terms with it. He let society fill him with these false beliefs of what he's supposed to be like as a man. I believe he is still struggling with it today. I actually feel sorry for him. (you know i think this is the first time i shared this story. Hope it helps lol) So i believe that is the same thing ur friend is going through. I think after you have totally gotten over him maybe you should be friends (That is if you want. It sounded like you guys were pretty good friends, and it's a little selfish to not be his friend just cause he doesn't like you) But if you can't handle that then it's totally fine. I think that you should prey for him, and hope he finds, and accepts who he really is.

I wish you both the best

Archived