• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it will probably be unnatural way to do it, but you have to.

just blurt it out if you must, and tell him everything you have told us, or even show him this topic to see what he has put you through.

That's really a good thought!

He's right here at the moment, in the bathroom, and he came so close to me again that I must believe his gay/bi/questioning or just interested in me...

He embraced me from behind and put his head next to mine, so I stroked his head, then he asked: Do you want to kiss? And I was like: Shall we?

And then he pulled back...

That's really a good thought!

He's right here at the moment, in the bathroom, and he came so close to me again that I must believe his gay/bi/questioning or just interested in me...

He embraced me from behind and put his head next to mine, so I stroked his head, then he asked: Do you want to kiss? And I was like: Shall we?

And then he pulled back...

congrats! Your getting there step by step ... keep at it and improve!

I don't know. I've become disillusioned and despondent in the -- let's see -- uhm, last twenty minutes.

He's asleep right now, so I browsed his portable hard drive, which isn't really okay, but * * * * it... uhm -- hundreds of pics of girls... granted, I had known this before, but seeing it right now it breaks me down again.

I don't know. I * * * * ing don't know...

I don't know. I've become disillusioned and despondent in the -- let's see -- uhm, last twenty minutes.

He's asleep right now, so I browsed his portable hard drive, which isn't really okay, but * * * * it... uhm -- hundreds of pics of girls... granted, I had known this before, but seeing it right now it breaks me down again.

I don't know. I * * * * ing don't know...

Have you considered the fact that it's not so much that he's str8, and that you're gay, but he just has a really inexplicable HUMAN connection to you?

It's been known to happen. Some things defy orientation.

Yeah, I'll most likely do just that - keep it inside. Cause I just don't have the guts...

On the other hand, I have surprised myself before, so who knows what I'll do...

And anyway, tell him what? That I think I'm in love with him? That I miss him when he's not around? That maybe I just think he's the one for the fact that he's actually the only one there? That I might just want him... and nothing else? Maybe I really just want to want him and not actually have him.

No matter what, anything I might say sure as hell is gonna freak him out...

Bottom line is, I don't want him to turn away from me... and I don't want him to think I have made a big deal out of somthing that from his side was nothing more than jokes...

I can't really put into words what's actually keeping me from telling him how I feel. I guess it's really about embarrassing myself and crossing a border I feel I have no right to. God knows he's done exactly that plenty often...

I guess -- I don't even know how I feel about him, so how am I supposed to tell him anything? How am I supposed to try and make him understand... what even I don't understand...

I let it pass by.

I just let him go without saying anything.

And I kind of realized that... I really just wanna have the illusion I have created of his person. But I'm not even sure about that. Maybe it's more that I wanna chase this illusion, and feel bad for not actually having it. In turn, having it could never be possible... cause where would the longing and pain then be, that I seem to crave more than anything...

I'm * * * * ed up.

It's always easier to enjoy the possibilities of a fantasy than to explore the actualities of a situation. For sure. If you honestly think you could love him (if it's even a possibility), you just need to tell him. Or kiss him. Or tackle him and rip his clothes off. Something.

Existing in limbo is easier in the big picture, but it's way harder on your heart.

aww, I haven't read this post in a while but it sounds like your still stuck I think the only way to get out of this is tell him how you feel and get it over with, or maybe just remain friends with him and find someone else, then maybe hell become jealous and break in on your date, and start to make out with your, and then the other guy will join in and you can have a hot and sweaty threesome.

Sorry, I get a little carried away sometimes. but, yea tell him how you feel.

At this point if I was in your position, and he got close again, I would probably say something like "If you keep getting close I'm going to make a move, so if it's not what you want I'd back off."

I think it's wrong for him to do you this way if he really is straight, and knowing you're gay. I think you should tell him how you feel completely. I also think he might already have an idea of how you feel.

Now, I'm really just one step away from telling him.

Just let me ask all of you who have followed the entire thread: how are the odds he's gay/bi or straight? It's redundant, I know, but it'd kinda help me to know, as a conclusion.

(I even showed the whole thing my sister to get another point of view, and she agrees that it some way he must be interested in the general idea of being gay, otherwise no one would bother to engage in that behavior, not even for the purpose of toying with the other.)

Now, I'm really just one step away from telling him.

Just let me ask all of you who have followed the entire thread: how are the odds he's gay/bi or straight? It's redundant, I know, but it'd kinda help me to know, as a conclusion.

(I even showed the whole thing my sister to get another point of view, and she agrees that it some way he must be interested in the general idea of being gay, otherwise no one would bother to engage in that behavior, not even for the purpose of toying with the other.)

I think he's honestly curious, and probably feels more comfortable (but clearly not entirely comfortable) because it's you.

Archived