Just good friends or maybe something more?

Loriana

I've been really good friends with this guy lets call him LJ for a year now. Hes very good looking and he is a really cool person. He's very cuddly with me like when i see him he alwways gives me a hug and when we hang out sometimes we'll cuddle for a little while. We have alot in common we both love music and like having a laugh so thats why i think we get on. A few weeks ago me and LJ and some friends went out to a restaraunt and my ex best friend was gonna be her and i heard rumours he wasnt on good terms with me so i got worried that it'll be awkward with him being there and LJ says "Dont worry babe he wont say anything not if i'm there." so we got into the restaraunt and LJ sat opposite me and throughout the night kept mouthing to me "You ok?" and one time he was like "Come sit next ot me if u feel uncomfortable there" anyways when we left the restaraunt my shoe lace was untied and he bent down to do it up for me even when i said that it was cool i'll do it. So let me get to the point last night we were talking on msn about looks and stuff and i said "i think i'm ugly" and at first he said "no you ain't" then when i said "i am" he told me you're beautiful...amazing. So from all that i've told you do you think these are signs that he likes me?. And if he does im not sure what to do next cos we've just left school and now moving onto college so i wont see him alot.

From my experience, it is probably some sexual inadequacy jazz. I know i'm making a super generalisation here and i might be wrong. But he does seem interested. Great friends, he thinks ur beautiful, he is kind and considerate towards you? Doesn't that tick all the boxes for something more. Like guynextdoor said, it must be a problem with intimacy and a lack of confidence. Maybe a tiny penis, premature ejaculation, ahah he goes limp or is inexperienced. Obviously, insecure about something in terms of taking it further.

Therefore, it is all down to you girl. Go and get him lol just ask him "would you be interested in dating me" and what is the worst outcome? he says no, lets stay as friends and is flattered by ur interest.However, he is likely to say 'i'd love too' unless he is soooo insecure that he won't even date. What about his history? has he dated before, past girlfriends etc.

I don't think hes dated anyone before but i'm not sure and no to ghost69 he definatly is not gay LOL. Umm i'm quite a shy person and i don't like making the first move but he seems equally as shy as me so i guess one of us has too so its gonna be me. I am so scared of rejection though thats the thing but you don't know till you try right?. I might not ask him out i might suggest going out somewhere together on our own cos usually when we hang out we're with other people but hes always with me even then.

ahh i think you'd make a cute couple. LOl i'm going all Queen on you now..yeah, it is down to you. I'm willing to say with 95% certainly he'd be BUZZING if you asked him out on a proper date. When it comes to rejection(which is so unlikely here) just think of it in terms of this; If you don't say anything, he certainly won't after one yr. So it will fizzle out between u. Also what have you got to lose apart from clearing the air? he's isn't going to fall out with you or anything over it.

Just look at the check list

- really sweet around you, showing empathy, caring jazz

- thinks your beautiful

- your great friends

errrr why wouldn't he want to go out with you. Unless he is gay or an axsexual and then you haven't been rejected. You could even do it on MSN or facebook if it's easier.

Archived