so my story goes like this .. i went out with X fo 2 yrs and things went down becuz i was out of town , pressure , familly matters , stress , me overreactin, and a lot of stuff blew it ....so basically i went for no contact and since i was far away it wasn't that hard ..I came back to town but in my mind it was over (but still misses her). Basically what i wanted to do was give her stuff back and sayanora !

finally after one week of 'lookin' for the right time 'n her doin most of th callin we found an evenin and still was only countin on a 3mn 'that's ur stuff and bye' ...things didn't worked that way ... they never do ...so we went for a dinner and movie and durin all that time i really had a great time and she was really 'into' me which was surprisin 'i thaught it was over ?!?' ...so i kept it cool and light and durin the movie my heart just raced as it reminded me of a 'deja vu' ... same scenario as our first date 2 yrs ago ...she said she 'missed me' and gave 'hints' about her not gettin with another guy , i'm nt sure about that i may have misinterpreted those things i call hints.

the sad thing is that , durin our 'rocky times' she told i did not look at her the same, neither 'did' i lover her like i used to ..i thaught it was bullshit but after 5mn of the 'get-together' it was true that i forgot to love her ...and she never looked at me that way in a very loooong time ... i wonder why ...

anywayz at the end she went for quick kiss that really caught me off guard ..and now my heart just start racin whenver i think about her ..and i don't know what to do now ...

do i keep my 'no contact philosphy' and let her do the callin or do i let her know that i want it to go further (meanin i call her and ask her out?) and now that i have started recoverin from the breakup i will never give another chance to be hurted like that again

Whatever you do, take it very very slow. If you want her, you are going to have to find a way to engineer a new relationship with her that does not have the same problems that caused you to split in the first place.

How about going on a couple of dates and seeing how you both feel.

I would call her and suggest that the two of you meet up for a drink. No relationship talk - light and bright, a little flirty. And then take it from there.

Good luck.

G xx

I would do the same too. Start something new. Dont bring up the old relationship at all. She is hinting to you which a very good thing if you ask me hint something positive back. Perhaps yopu should talk about things you are planning in the future. Remember women like confident men. Set something up like alight date and see how she reacts. Chances are she will open up to you more and thereforeeee you will see other things that have gone wrong in the old relationship so you will not commit the same mistakes..