Man you guys, you really need to understand what she's going through to give her advice. I'm 15 and last year I changed my whole life too. I did all the things that you did. Except I didn't get pregnant. I don't agree with your mother not letting you see the boy. I think it's great that he wants to be a father, and is wonderful enough to be wanting to accept that resposability. I think you need to sit down and have a talk with your mom about this. DON"T TURN TO ABORTION!!! You should've read the advice wanted ads on girls who have gone through abortion. It is just plain wrong, no matter how old you are! the bible condemns it! Have the baby, and make sure your baby has a father to be there for it!

Reading the arguments of the other posts gave me a headache so I'm just going to make this as simply as possible:

1. DO NOT RUN AWAY! Running away is not a solution to be considered ever. Suicide is stupid too, so don't even think about it.

2. NO ABORTION. ABSOLUTELY NO ABORTION. According to some religions (I don't know which you are) the unborn child will wait for you at Heaven's gate and ask you why you killed him. If you don't have an answer for him, don't do it.

3. GET YOUR BOYFRIEND OFF DRUGS OR GET RID OF THAT GUY. Make him go to a decent college. If you are still on drugs, STOP IT. Go to a rehab if you have to. Quit alcohol too. I think it'll do you good to stay sober for awhile. If you and your boyfriend really love each other and plan to marry and live together in the future, you must learn a little responsibility. Getting pregnent is not a good sign. But the mistake is done. If you don't want to break up, seriously consider learning to be mature.

4. SOLUTION 1: You said you and your boyfriend will get married when you are 18. THAT'S FOUR YEARS AWAY, dear! Read the forum on break-ups... lots of relationships don't last that long. Most girls realise by 18 or 19 that they need time for some soul searching. I don't want you to regret your decision years from now. Plus, your child cannot be without a father that long. If you want to keep the kid, marry the dad (Yes, now). But with one condition. Both of you quit drugs, quit smoking and alcohol.

5. SOLUTION 2: Adoption. Seriously consider if you are spiritually and financially able to support a baby. I bet you're still living with your parents. I don't think they'll be very happy with the newcomer.

6. YES, TALK TO YOUR MOM.

7. STAY IN SCHOOL. GO TO COLLEGE. Even if you decide to keep the kid or not, stay in school. Don't quit school. Ever.

I'm sorry that you came to be like this. 14 year old girls are supposed to be shopping, chilling with friends, catching movies and such, not worrying over the idea of being a mom. Think properly. Are you really ready to be a mom?

GOOD LUCK.

Man, all of these is confusing me! Well 14 years old is waaay too young to have a kid. Yes, you have made some bad decisions, but that's all in the past. The past cannot be changed, but the future is whatever you want it to be. I suggest that you and your kid's father should both clean up your act. Stop doing drugs and all those other stuff that can get you in trouble. Try talking to your mom about how you feel about this guy and the whole situation and see what she has to say and try to make her understand that the father is willing to take the responsibilty.

Don't run away. That will only make things worse. You can't solve problems by running away from them. Did you mean run away with the guy? Think about how your parents would feel. They care about you. Your mom doesn't want you seeing this guy becuase she's trying to protect you from him since he got you pregnant and does drugs. But because you have feelings for this guy, you may not see it that way. Your parents are just trying to do what's right for you...even though it may not seem like it to you.

Now about getting married. Are you marrying this guy for love or just for the kid or both? You also said the two of you are going to get married once your 18. That's four years from now. Think about this. Will you still love him or will he still love you then? You or he might find someone new and that love you feel for him might fade away. Time will test things. If the two of you still love each other four years from now, then that's good. It shows that he is committed to being the father of your kid.

I suggest that you stay in school. I think it's the best thing you can do in a time like this. That way you can get a good education and get a good job that can help support you and your kid, or your family (you,your kid, and the father, if you are going to get married) financially. But it will be tough having to go to school and taking care of a baby at the same time. Think ahead about the problems that you will encounter so when the time comes you will have a solution ready. One problem would be you probably can't get enough sleep for school becuase of the baby waking you up at 3 in the morning. Think about things like those. Once you are done with school, it will show how incredible of a person you are, having achieved success through hard times and being a good mother at the same time.

I don't know if any this made any sense since I'm typing this at 3 in the morning ... As for all of the advice in here, only take those what you think is useful. Well I hope this helped.

I'm going to sleep now

• 4 months later...

i think your mom is right she knows what is best for you and you need to listen to her... go with the flow, if he is going to sign the birth certificate than he has to see the baby and pay support for the child....

good luck and don't stress too much, it's not good for the baby...

• 2 weeks later...

hi. ok my own experience. I am 13 and I will be 14 in a couple days. The only thing is, I am 24 weeks pregnant. Yea its hard but I am making it good. My boyfriend (16) lives with me at my parents. No, my parents weren't happy having their 13 yr. old daughter having a baby, but they came through and are helping. No matter what, do not have an abortion. I had 1, and I am still grieving over that child. I may have another one, but there will always be an empty spot in my heart. It may seem like the best option, but its not. If you cannot care for the baby, adoption. there are many loving families out there that want a child. DO NOT DROP OUT OF SCHOOL! Good Luck!

• 2 years later...

sorry I have no sympathy for girls that try to grow up before they are ready, loads of girls have those oppurtunities at that age but a lot say no, it's not that hard unless you are being raped, * * * * what people say about peer pressure I'm glad I was never so shallow. and just because you got knocked up it doesnt make you mature. you got yourself into this mess, also the 18 year olds you screwed are peados and she be behind bars since they clearly cant get girls their on age.

• 5 weeks later...