Do white women find asian men attractive?

zzprometheuszz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, same thing with short guys. They take one hell of a beating thanks to our intolerant media. That's probably why I like short guys in general. If they can over-come it, they tend to have a really good idea of who they are and an amazing sense of confidence. Likewise with asian men who get over the whole white complex.

But I don't see people making disparaging statements about how they won't date Black or Latino men because of character traits. I think there is a large leap between saying that you are only attracted to guys in your race to saying that guys of other races are immature and passive-aggressive. I think that part of the reason why Asians have taken a large thrashing is the fact that a lot of white people are threatened by the competition from people who don't look like them. American and Western European countries have to compete economically against Asian countries. Since people feel extremely uncomfortable with what they don't know(i.e. Asian culture), they choose to hate it.

This is what happens when guys put women on pedestals and chase them like objects to be won. Some women will be so selective and feel so important that they will actually use racism to justify their preferences. If one guy doesn't like her values and beliefs, she can be assured that there is another guy around the corner that she can give a chance to.

This is what happens when guys put women on pedestals and chase them like objects to be won. Some women will be so selective and feel so important that they will actually use racism to justify their preferences. If one guy doesn't like her values and beliefs, she can be assured that there is another guy around the corner that she can give a chance to.

Once again this is just the reality isn't it? All over the world it is men that chase women and ask them out on dates. Even in an advanced country like the USA where men and women have equal rights and feminism et al, it is still the man's duty to go after the woman and ask her out on a date right? And women will have options.. they can be picky and choose which guy to go out with. This is all an everyday reality... I really do wish that I am approached by 4 or 5 women - One American, one Indian, one Chinese, one European, and one Brazilian and I get to choose which one to go out on a date with. But then I will have to wake up and realize that it was a dream.

My (caucasion) sister married an Asian guy.

Just make sure that as an Asian guy, you really are mature. That is what some women have problems with in Asian guys. Of course there are tons of immature white guys too, but Asian guys have a stronger stereotype of being immature, so you need to work harder to overcome that stereotype and show that you are different.

My (caucasion) sister married an Asian guy.

Just make sure that as an Asian guy, you really are mature. That is what some women have problems with in Asian guys. Of course there are tons of immature white guys too, but Asian guys have a stronger stereotype of being immature, so you need to work harder to overcome that stereotype and show that you are different.

that's racist.

What I'm about to say is not just from someone who grew up in western culture their whole life. I lived in Asia for some years, and I can say that culturally asians tend to avoid conflict. Of course, asian is a broad category so I will just stick to filipinos. Filipinos are more concerned with keeping the peace, so many times they won't stand up for themselves if someone has offended them. Getting along is more important than speaking one's mind. And to those that were brought up in western culture, that can come accross as lacking confidence or passive-aggressive.

• 2 weeks later...

i didn't read all the above posts

my problem is i'm white and i find way more attractive asian guys than

european and american

actually most of the times i don't feel attraction at all for guys that are not asian

if they are not asian they have to look asian to like them(i mean body type and hair)

(so it's really annoying . i find all the famous people in my country really ugly

and almost all the famous people from japan for example or korean totally hot)

w t f ?!

(also size is not a problem for me because i'm thin and not too tall so..)

generally i know girls that find asian guys very attractive and girls that

find them ugly and would never date them

• 2 years later...
Here is my question to all of you lovely ladies out there.

Will you date an Asian man?

About me: I am an 26 years old Asian male, with a bachelor's degree in psychology. I noticed in recent years that a lot of the caucasian male is dating Asian women. However, I failed to notice many, if any caucasian women dating Asian male. It would appears that Asians are one of the few race where women are doing better in dating than men.

From what I understand people's opinion are often not consistent with their action. In this case I talked to many caucasian women and they all say they would date an Asian men. Somehow reality is not convincing me that's true.

Thank for reading and I welcome any opinion.

I'm a 33 yr old Caucasian woman and I've been thinking a lot about this subject lately too. I'm originally from a small town that isn't very ethnically diverse. Now that I've moved to a big city I feel like my eyes have been opened and suddenly I am surrounded my all sorts of men that I never would have dreamed that I was attracted to before. For me, exposure was the key. I was previously only attracted to Caucasian and Native American men because that is what I was surrounded with. I did think I had a preference for black men because I was always so captivated by them on television. Now that I'm surrounded daily by people from every ethnic background imaginable I have widened my tastes. Asian men, particularly Chinese, top that list. I'm single but not in a position to be in a relationship right now but I hope that in the future I will be able to date an Asian man.

Just to be clear, in the UK, Asian means from India. We use the term Oriental for someone from South East Asia.

This is odd, and incorrect, as technically India isn't part of Asia, but for some reason it's stuck that Asian often means Pakistani, or Bangldeshi.

I assume you mean Oriental? (Chinese, Korean, Japanese?).

• 1 year later...

Archived