My ex of a 9-year relationship has been calling me because he and his new live-in girlfriend of almost 3 months are fighting. In fact she was supposed to move out but he is giving her 1 more chance with the clear understanding that she will leave if it does not work out. I was feeling pretty strong since we broke up in November and I moved out in January. He dumped 2 weeks after meeting this new woman as we were having some problems. We had hit a long-term relationship lull. Now I am all tore up over the past week of she is leaving, no she is staying. He wants to keep talking to me because he says he has no one to talk to. I told him if he was really trying to make it work with her he should not be talking to me. He tells me he has no one to talk to that will not be negative and just listen. I told him I had to be negative and say that he knows this will not work out as it is over extreme jealousy. She can promise to behave but her emotions will get the best of her. I also told him that I think he just agreed to one more try because he thinks she will leave without a problem when the next fight comes along. Believe me it will not be long because they are supposed to be in the honeymoon phase and they have major fights instead. I'm just so unhappy and feel like I lost all the recovery I had made. What do I do? I am also close to his parents so there is an entanglement there to.

I think you should stop contact for the time being with this guy she is obviously a rebound and he knows he made a mistake, having experience of this and being the odd one out when my ex moved in with another guy i would say when she does move out tell him you're not interested then you will find out how much he cares for you.

Thanks! I am so tore up and confused about why he is dragging me into this drama. He brought up maybe going to Vegas, because he knows he would have to marry me for me to move back in with him. This woman is insanely jealous but is promising to behave now and is blaming her psychoness on how her ex treated her. True jealousy is baggage, but she is 38 and I doubt she can hold it in.