Can't wait that long to see him again...

Panda2008

Hi guys, need a little advice.

I am currently working abroad. Last week I met a guy who was on assignment here, he made a beeline for me on the first night I met him, but then he was busy with work til his last night here - when we (and his colleagues) went out for a few drinks. We got on incredibly well.

So anyway later that night, I heard from his colleague he liked me, and I obviously liked him, we had a kiss and then I went to his hotel and fooled around but nothing more. During that time he referred to 'next time' a couple of times...

He returned to our home country the next morning and sent a text saying he'd had 'great fun' last night, and he'd see me when he comes back over 'soon'. (He means September).

I replied jokingly 'not sure if I can wait that long to find out what happens next' and some other general stuff about work.

My quandry is this: i am returning to our home country on Wednesday (not sure if he remembers this info) and I am there for another three weeks until i am working abroad again. Should I get in contact and ask him for a date or is that too pushy?

I would definitley send him another text or give him a ring and say that you'll be home mid-week for a couple of weeks and you'd love to go for a drink if he's free. That leaves the ball in his court and also lets him know you're interested.

Fun!!

ARGH! Just wanted to have mini rant and figured this was the best place to do it.

Didn't get a reply to my text on thursday, but yesterday heard that he had been texting another girl he met while on the assignment too (she blew him out as she is in a relationship). So anyway, I tried again today and got a repsonse. It wasn't the best. The old 'I'm pretty busy this week' with no mention of a future meet up.

Chalking that one up, but pretty gutted as it's the first time in 6.5 years I've met someone I really like. Hope it doesn't take another 6.5 years to meet another!

Anyway I'm glad I pushed it to get an answer, even if it wasn't favourable. At least I know now.

NEXT!

Archived