Getting a 2nd impression...

skydiver00

I guess this is the best forum for it, but not positive...

Backstory..I met a girl from match late last summer ...After 5-6weeks (1-2emails/wk) a couple phone calls and several txts we met.Yea that was too long, but I wasnt around because of work..

Real time I'd thought it went ok. She initiated a little physical contact, good eye contact, seemed comfortable...I left a message a few days later, then exchanged some txts a bit later. I asked her out again, but she had work stuff which was legit from what I knew, but hada bad vibe..No answer w/a call a week later, sealed the deal..

Reflecting later, I wasnt at all my usual fun, witty/ semi-comical self(or so I like to think). I was over tired coming off my longest 2months of the yr at work so that didnt help.. I just got like timid, closed up, trying to hold back to not seem over interested I guess. I dont know why, wish I would;ve realized it then....I also realized I lacked on compliments towards her..Stupid!

So, I was cleaning out one of my inboxs recently and came accross emails from this girl. Curiosity hit me so looked her up on Facebook... Its funny we both said it wasnt our deal and didnt like the whole idea, now were on there..

Been almost a week now and she's stuck in my head.. It all came back once I saw her pic. Yea there's a physical attraction, but the mental/personality attraction I felt towards her, wow. The few others I came accross in the winter and now, are nice and alI, just havent compared .

Obviously Id like a 2nd 1st impression chance so to speak, if she's not seeing someone. Im just not sure how to get going again... I dont want or think I can just "friend" her w/out writing a lil something w/ it. Id prolly want to change my pic so she'd recognize me to(hopefully)

Id like to say something humorous about before w/my dullness and my need to make it up to her w/something better and fun, but I know I dont want to put it all out there like that ...

She has a sister getting married in July I think maybe aug and she was going on a school/work trip back in early spring to the NW so I could always lead with something about that to I guess...

Im not really all that superstitious or getting "signs", but had a b-day recently.. Had a small thing w/my grandparents and when I blew out the candles, I wished for someone serious in my life ...About 4 hrs later I decided to clean out this inbox and here we are...Coincidence, yea prolly but still...

So....?

Just do it.

(Nike owes me.)

Print this out and send it in...Tell em they owe you royalties..

No thoughts on if I should bother writing a little something with it?

Sure all situations are unique in their own way, but any of you ever been in a situation w/giving or getting a 2nd impression chance?

Archived