i heard from her today

sunnyv

I've hit 3 months and the realisation that she is not coming back has hit me. Had a tough few days. tempted to drop her a text saying how are you. tempted to email one of her friends just asking how she is doing. seen some recent pictures through a mutual friend and i feel crushed when i see she has the "facebook" smile and looks hot and happy. I think she is still single and probably will be for a while but really that should not be my concern. I saw her two weeks ago in a crowd, i am sure she saw me. but i didnt want her to see that i saw her. Going to bars and drinking brings depression. so i need to cut down on that.

On the positive side. I've taken up snowboard lessons so i can go snowboarding in feb. something i always fancies. gym is going well and my running is coming along well and my muscles are developing. Going to play golf in a few weeks.

I want to join some dating websites, but unsure if i am ready. I have a fear that when i go to meet someone i just cant handle the feelings for the ex.

Not heard from amanda, I'm guessing she is doing ok. Funny how she seemed the one who was struggling the most but seems to be doing the best noe. For me i think it is going to be a long process. Possibly not fully over her until someone else catches my eye and start going out with her. I dont think i will meet someone in bar, so going to have to find other avenues

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived