How many of you were...

EQD

Check all that apply  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Check all that apply

• I was an accident, defied the odds
    • I wasnt an accident, my parents planned my greatness
    • I Had an 'accident' child. (you know you're happy you did though!)
    • I planned a kid, and got one! how sweet is that?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was an accident for my birth mom, but I was adopted. She had me when she was 15.

I had no idea you where adopted.

I actually have no idea if I was planned or not. In my family we don't talk about sex much lol. Much less since my mom passed away when I was younger. I think I was planned since they had me after marriage.

thinking the birth of a new person--specifically one that you made--is a mistake, and something negative isnt a great attitude to have. in my options i preferred not to support it due to my own idea that it would just solidify and perpetuate that kind of outlook.

gotta keep on the sunnyside of life.

I was planned. In fact, I found out later in life I was my mom's Birthday baby, meaning I was conceived on her birthday (probably more than I need to know, lol).

I'm the oldest of four, and the two boys after me where also planned, but my youngest brother was being "discussed" as a possibility when my mom said "God made up his mind for us."

I don't understand it when people say their pregnancy was an accident. I mean, I know that birth control fails, but it does not fail that often. I think people must just be having unprotected sex without the intention of getting pregnant, but then get pregnant anyway (obviously it was going to happen at some point). Honestly though, what did you think was going to happen? And is it really fair to say that it was an "accident?"

I was planned. In fact, I found out later in life I was my mom's Birthday baby, meaning I was conceived on her birthday (probably more than I need to know, lol).

I'm the oldest of four, and the two boys after me where also planned, but my youngest brother was being "discussed" as a possibility when my mom said "God made up his mind for us."

what are the odds of ovulating right on your b-day though?

I wasn't an accident but both my younger brothers were

I can see that winning so many sibling battles right there. "Oh yeah... well mom and dad never wanted you, so NYAH!

... aww... kinda miss my brother now.

I don't understand it when people say their pregnancy was an accident. I mean, I know that birth control fails, but it does not fail that often. I think people must just be having unprotected sex without the intention of getting pregnant, but then get pregnant anyway (obviously it was going to happen at some point). Honestly though, what did you think was going to happen? And is it really fair to say that it was an "accident?"

It's considered an "accident" because even though it was eventually bound to happen, it still wasn't planned. Birth Control fails alot more than people consider. Given , yes, alot of times pregnancy can be prevented by using other means but not all the time.

For me, my pregnancy was an "accident" because we were using condoms but condoms failed.

It's considered an "accident" because even though it was eventually bound to happen, it still wasn't planned. Birth Control fails alot more than people consider. Given , yes, alot of times pregnancy can be prevented by using other means but not all the time.

For me, my pregnancy was an "accident" because we were using condoms but condoms failed.

I was referring to the fact that the majority of pregnancies occur when birth control is not used. These shouldn't be considered accidents in my opinion. That's like playing in traffic and then being surprised when you get hit by a car. Those that occur when BC is used are obviously not accidents.

I was referring to the fact that the majority of pregnancies occur when birth control is not used. These shouldn't be considered accidents in my opinion. That's like playing in traffic and then being surprised when you get hit by a car. Those that occur when BC is used are obviously not accidents.

accidents are when you werent TRYING to have a child. but it happened anyway.

its not as much like traffic as it is trying to cross the road. that is, you are trying to do something inherently risky safely but may get hit anyway.

accidents are when you werent TRYING to have a child. but it happened anyway.

its not as much like traffic as it is trying to cross the road. that is, you are trying to do something inherently risky safely but may get hit anyway.

Sorry, I don't agree with this. If you don't use any birth control and you let a guy cum inside you, regardless of whether or not you want to get pregnant, I don't think it can be called an accident. I could think of all the analogies in the world, but I'm going to gracefully step out of this conversation now.

Sorry, I don't agree with this. If you don't use any birth control and you let a guy cum inside you, regardless of whether or not you want to get pregnant, I don't think it can be called an accident. I could think of all the analogies in the world, but I'm going to gracefully step out of this conversation now.

thats a poor representation of my point.

who doesnt use protection and expects not to get pregnant when they let a guy come inside them??

its not mental specific.

my example is if a person uses condoms all the time, but the condom breaks, leaks, or is ineffective and the person gets pregnant. that is an accident. and similar instances where the pill fails too.

They take precautions and arent trying to have children, but it happens anyway.

i second this....

thats a poor representation of my point.

who doesnt use protection and expects not to get pregnant when they let a guy come inside them??

its not mental specific.

my example is if a person uses condoms all the time, but the condom breaks, leaks, or is ineffective and the person gets pregnant. that is an accident. and similar instances where the pill fails too.

They take precautions and arent trying to have children, but it happens anyway.

If you read what I was saying all along, I was talking about NOT using birth control. Most pregnancies occur when it is NOT used.

Archived