update im my situation...

as most of you know that have read my threads, me and my ex girlfriend have a 19 month old baby and 4 days ago she broke up with me... she has always been the one to break up with me and i always take her back..Anyways when she broke up with me 4 days ago she told me not to call her unless its regarding our son.. then 2 days later she text me with "we have some unfinished things, and if you want to talk or want me to shut up just let me know" i never texted back.. today she droped off our son to me and didnt say anything at all.. she is a very stubburn person, i want to be a family but i know if i make the attempt and try to get back with her she will take me for granted.. She is now living with her mom which is 45 min away from me. i know its really premature but i cant stop thinking about her and want to text her so bad, but i know it will only make things worse.. i am going to stay strong and if she doesnt make any attempt at reconciling i will move on... its just really hard..

its so hard at night to be alone.. i wondor if i should of talked to her the night she wanted too instead of blowing her off... i just felt that since she broke up with me she should be the one to make more of an effort.. i know its only been like 5 days, i just wish i knew what was going on in her head.. should i just remain patient and see if she wants to come back? i just know that if i try to reconcile now that we will probably get back together but head down the same road we have been on, i feel that if she thinks i dont care about being apart that maybe she will stop taking me for granted... any advice? thanks in advance:sad:

no, i kinda want to test her to see exactly how much i mean to her.. If you love someone enough you will actuallly put forth the effort to be with them. She's the one who broke up with me so im waiting patiently to see if she will try to reconcile

no, i kinda want to test her to see exactly how much i mean to her.. If you love someone enough you will actuallly put forth the effort to be with them. She's the one who broke up with me so im waiting patiently to see if she will try to reconcile

That's quite a gamble, I hope it turns out the way you'd like it to.

Archived