How often do you have sex?

When you are long distance, how much do you have sex when you see each other? Luckily, I get to see my boyfriend pretty much every other week. However, we usually have sex once and that's it. Do you do it every day you are together? As much as possible? I'm feeling like I am not getting what I would like sexually. I would think that since there isn't the chance to see each other that often, that when the chance comes along, you get to business.

I think that seems more typical. I don't know why it's bothering me so much right now. I feel a little resentful. I guess his sex drive was never all that high, but it seems like when we only get that precious time together we should use it! It's like he wants to do it as soon as a get there and then he's set for the weekend. Whereas I would rather do it at least once a night. I guess in a way it makes me feel like he doesn't desire me.

I have talked to him but I guess not that in depth. I have pointed out that it seems like he doesn't want to be intimate that often and he just says "Yes I do." I have also told him in the past that I was feeling like he wasn't attracted to me but he just told me I was crazy, of course he is, "Oh yes I am, you have no idea". And yet... the sex is lacking.

I don't want to keep bringing it up and beating it to a pulp when it seems like he doesn't see anything wrong. As he said "You can initiate too" but sometimes when I try to he is really unreceptive to it. Even if I am BLUNT he thinks I am just kidding around and laughs or something. It's strange really.

What are you guys doing INSTEAD of having sex? Is it couple type stuff (cuddling, talking whatever) Please don't tell me he's playing video games by himself.

No, we absolutely are doing couple stuff. Even if we aren't having sex, a lot of times we just lay in bed a lot of the day and cuddle and talk about stuff, joke around. Most of the time he is very affectionate.

No, we absolutely are doing couple stuff. Even if we aren't having sex, a lot of times we just lay in bed a lot of the day and cuddle and talk about stuff, joke around. Most of the time he is very affectionate.

Maybe he feels like he doesn't want to waste time on sex and would rather do 'couple stuff' with you.

Maybe he feels like he doesn't want to waste time on sex and would rather do 'couple stuff' with you.

I wish I could chalk it up to that, but there is a lot of time that we are just watching mindless television (although still cuddling) that could be used for something more fun!

I told him that we need to talk and I am going to bring it up to him again. If he would at least give me some kind of explanation I might feel better. You guys were right, he needs to stop avoiding the issue.

Oh god, me and my boyfriend...two faithful people with very high sex drives. Lets just say even on our first meeting, the receptionist gave us a funny look when we checked out.

We have an amazing sex life, we're vry physically close when we're together. Cuddling, holding hands, kissing. It's not all sex, we love eachother to bits, but the sex is damn fun!

Seen him every 6 weeks for about 3 - 4 days. He cums about 3-4 times a day but we have sex more times but he doesn't cum. I give him countless number of bjs and him fingering me a day. Can't stop kissing each other either.

Oh god! I miss him!!! 5 weeks can't come quick enough!

Spending about 2 weeks with him in the summer so that should be fun!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived