Bald? Y/N? Need honesty people!

swedfish

I have shaved quite a few guy's heads (either totally, a mohawk, or a duohawk). They would have a lot of hair most of them so if yours is at all long make sure you cut it down or buzz it down as much as possible first. Shave with the grain first. Then, shave against if you so desire. Try to do as few strokes in one spot as you can. The other stuff is pretty obvious.. take a warm shower before hand to soften the skin and putting the razor in warm water seems to help too. Rinse off the razor often. Whatever you do, don't shave dry.

Yeah, I'm 19 and I've lost nearly EVERYTHING up top. My hair started thinning my senior year of high school, so you can imagine how bad that affected me, and two years later its almost completely gone on top.

This past summer I buzzed it down to the skin and I've been buzzing and shaving it ever since. It was a weird change at first, especially since everyone kept saying "You looked better with hair." But after a while you get used to it and you'll be glad you did it. I still have to deal with bad jokes and weird looks but honestly: if they can't look past it that's their own, shallow problem. My ex-g/f had no problem with it whatsoever, something I really appreciated.

Hell, just take a look at my avatar. It was taken right after I buzzed it last summer. I don't look that bad, do I?

Jean Luke Picard also looks pretty good bald in my opionion....

Agreed, he's always the one I think of as an example. Then again, I never saw him with hair, so nothing to compare him to. My mother had a crush on Yul Brynner?

Something about bald men always makes me remember that Seinfeld episode...where Elaine does volunteer work with senior citizens. The older woman she visits says...

He used to dip his bald head in oil and rub it all over my body.

There's just something really hot about that image!

Swedish, I know a guy younger than you and his also had a receding hairline. He took the next step and shaved it all off - totally bald and he's never looked back since. It's awesome and he's gorgeous!! lol.

Don't let it get to you. Take it in your stride. It's pretty hot!

started losing my hair at about 19 / 20 years of age, and have shaved it ever since.

i dont razor it myself tho, i still go to the barbers and get it buzzed off with the clippers (no attachment).

losing my hair has never held me back in the women dept.

Archived