Should I be pissed?

So my girlfriend of a few months, friends of almost a year, is getting close with a guy from my friend's list.. on facebook I mean. It started off as just online chatting with him (she knows my facebook p/w) and now I just saw on her profile that she has added him.

Yea, doesn't seem like a big deal. But. Always a but ehh. But she knows that I know that if I did that to her (ie. added a girl from her friends), she would literally blow my head off. And she kept kicking me out of my account (while I was logged in) to go talk to him on my account, but this was before she added him. Now I'm sure they talk like there's no tmrw..

And what's worse is it's been over a week since she did and she hasn't bothered to mention it to me.

I should also mention that jealousy has little, if any, to do with this. That's because the guy lives a million miles away and she's never met him, never will. It's just the fact that she didn't say anything to me on top of knowing how batsh!t crazy she'd go if our roles were reversed.

if she's gonna have your password, you should have hers. what do they talk about?

oh i do! but she has a habit of deleting her chat history every few minutes.. so by the time i get on her account its gone <. same goes for when she on mine..>

i did however, get a look once but that was one of the first few conversations they had.. so introducing themselves and whatnot..

i'm not saying she's flirting with him or w/e.. i don't think she is, but its the fact that she didnt tell me when he's my friend and she just met him, THRU me =/

i'm thinking of randomly bringing him up in a face-to-face convo.. and seeing what she says..

Why does she want to talk to this guy.. friend of yours... that she doesn't even know?

That is silly that she doesn't allow you to add or accept female friends without blowing your head off. What, you are both supposed to pretend the other 50% of the population doesn't exist? Not allowing each other to add friends of the opposite sex is possessive and controlling, if you ask me. It's not healthy to be THAT jealous of something that means nothing. But for her to talk to this guy all the time, and she hasn't even met him... it's like.. why?

Why does she want to talk to this guy.. friend of yours... that she doesn't even know?

That is silly that she doesn't allow you to add or accept female friends without blowing your head off. What, you are both supposed to pretend the other 50% of the population doesn't exist? Not allowing each other to add friends of the opposite sex is possessive and controlling, if you ask me. It's not healthy to be THAT jealous of nothing. But for her to talk to this guy all the time... it's like.. why?

Cheaters are often the most protective and jealous people they are.

Does she accuse you of cheating often or get paranoid? Cheating behaviour...

why are you sharing your password with her, if she has a fb account of her own? - I think in a relationship it is healthy to maintain your indivualism and some privacy.

if she has an issue with trusting you, but has no qualms about her own behavior that would be a huge red flag for me

Archived