About to make 2nd call but...

ajaxajax

Hi all

I'd just like to follow up from post 8 for the following story:

I have already said hello to her on the phone, of which she sounded shocked at first then rather happy (even giggled a bit)...over 45 seconds. She had some paperwork at work. She then texted to me saying she was very glad that I'm doing well (even though I am going through a few disasters at university and with the global recession crap).

I am about to make a 2nd phone call - hopefully for at least 15 minutes and ending with an invitation to meet up later on. Yet, considering both she and I know of our situation that can never be taken back (I said earlier that I still love her), I am not sure of what to say within our phone conversation.

Should I talk as a friend about anything in general as if nothing happened at all, or ask on how things are going in general (eg with work...not so sure if I should ask on whether she still has a bf)? Or should I eventually clear some things up because of the discomfort we both experienced? Or anything else?

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

News Flash, people

Believe it or not, I was just about to call the lady tonight...until SOMEONE in my family snatched the phone and used it to talk to some friend (ha ha). When you're in a family of 7 with 1 phone line, sometimes you just can't even share

I became so furious within myself, I will DEFINITELY call her on one of the nights where I feel she would be least socially occupied...I'll talk about how things are going in general and invite her to meet up. At the end of our meeting, I will invite her to meet somewhere quiet to clear things up about our relationship status...if she gives me a kiss, so be it. If she gives me the kiss of death, so be it too!

That's my plan of action of which I want to keep to myself - for now

Thanks...don't worry if the situation sounded too complex - only SHE would know the answer for sure

Archived