Does anyone ever feel like they are tired in their relationship? I don't mean like tired of I just mean tired... It's hard to explain.

I love my fiance to death, we basically complete each other but I don't know here lately I Just feel like i'm tired with the relationship. We have been living together for nearly 2 months now and things are great except for my little "slump" that i'm in. I don't know what it is. It's making me depressed because my fiance is amazing and I truly couldn't ask for anyone better than him.

Anyone else ever get like this? What was the cause? Stress? or just being in a slump and feeling down about things? I'm seriously so frustrated with myself because of how i'm feeling.

Sorry if none of this makes sense.

I am familiar with seeing and hearing about this type of scenario, and I'm sorry to say that this is the 1st concrete sign that you are emotionally checking out of the relationship. I've made these kinds of predictions before on here and get a lot of flack from people who say I have no idea what I'm talking about, but the prediction always comes through.

You say he is great, but he is doing/has done something which still isn't sitting well with you deep down inside.

You may very well be right but I think alot of it has to do with my own personal emotions and feelings. I have had to put a lot of things on hold, we were planning on a wedding but had things happen and had to put those plans on hold. I'm also pregnant and I know that is adding ALOT to the way I am feeling. I don't know, like when i'm with him I feel so close to him and with the relationship everything is great but when I have time to myself I just sit and want to cry because it feels like I have distanced myself from the relationship so much.

Actually i was in the same way right after we got married. For me two causes. One i was scared of being with one woman for the rest of my life, the other was we got kind of boring. Things changed when I started treating my wife like my best friend. Not just a wife I had to be stuck with. Now we do almost everything together and still make time to be apart. Think of your fears and If you guys are making time for fun.

Hi..i just came accross ur post and was hoping you or someone could give me some advice.i may be in your situation but on the opposite end.my bf and i have been together on and off for the past two years.we recently got back together about a month ago. Last night i ask him whats bothering him and he tells me he is unhappy.he says that he is just feeling sick of me and annoyed and that no one else makes him feel that way. But he says he loves me and doesnt want to break up, that he doesnt know what to do to fix it.he said maybe we should take a break on hanging out so much.he just quit taking an antidepressant last week.i dont know if that affects anything, i just dont know what to do.can i fix his unhappiness?

Archived