Being ignored - Not the best feeling.

I have a habit of forming new threads, it seems. I apologize to those who think it's rather unnerving.

Moving on... From dumpers to dumpees, how do you cope when your ex is ignoring you and avoids you when they see you in public? And let's say the both of you agree to have NC and all that jazz, but still feel quite bad to see someone you used to care for so much is avoiding you like you have this contagious disease or something.

I think you just have to let time heal the wounds...as sucky and long as it seems, its gunna be for the best...

The fact your both commiting to the NC shows that your both accepting to move on, even as painful as it is...which is a healthy step.

You've just got to let time get you used to getting out of the schedule of being openly affectionet...its new right now, so of course its going to hurt...but you'll eventually get used to it...

Hang in there

Is there any way you can avoid running into him in public places? Or is it like this little small town i'm visiting right now where everyone knows everyone and you see the same person three times a day?

We have been avoiding each other alot. We live about 15 minutes apart, so it's not like we run each other alot. What I'm talking about is like, school/work related places, where you two might accidentally bump into each other?

I think you just have to let time heal the wounds...as sucky and long as it seems, its gunna be for the best...

The fact your both commiting to the NC shows that your both accepting to move on, even as painful as it is...which is a healthy step.

You've just got to let time get you used to getting out of the schedule of being openly affectionet...its new right now, so of course its going to hurt...but you'll eventually get used to it...

Hang in there

Thank you for your concerns hesnotworthit.

I'll admit, the first week was very difficult for me. I was finally living the life, single, alone, without him to comfort me or dry my tears. The world appeared more scarier when you're alone; People are more nastier, noises get louder...

But, you are right, time does heal all wounds, and all those scary moments in life have finally lifted and it seems like I'm living a normal life again.

Archived