Hobbies - Interests?

I have been a member of ENA for only a month but have felt more connected to some people on this board, (due to similar situations and emotions) than some of my friends I have known or years, I have seen other's inner most feelings on some of these threads and have had my part in sharing as well. Recently the 90 day NC challenge had really got me thinking about goals I am determined to accomplish as well as reading about other's, So that got me thinking, as I have gotten to know some of you in this way and vice versa, maybe we could further share not only our goals but general things that made or make us happy, hobbies, interests, things you are truly passoinate about, who knows maybe you forgot some of the things you were good at and this could reminder of the unique indivdual you are.

Personally, I used to love reading, mainly books about the supernatural and some science-fiction. Aside from that I love being outdoors whether it is camping, hiking, fishing, rollerblading or just going for a walk, I just like being outside. I occasionally will play some video games too, would call myself a "gamer", but now that the weather is nicer you can bet I am not going to be couped up in my house. N E ways what do you guys/gals like to do?

Reading, hiking, cars, road trips, working out, tv, racquetball, photography, studying new things like meteorology or geology or quantum physics.... having a beer after work with coworkers, watching hockey, baseball and college football. I dunno, lots of things.

Archived