what does it mean when a girl mirrors your actions?

nthalley

You've asked this same question in at least four other threads besides this one -- including one in January and THREE in December.

Is this still about the same girl you've posted about previously? If so, why keep posting the same question about the same person? You've been given a lot of great advice about avoiding her, letting the situation be, etc.

It could mean that she really likes you, but it could also mean that she really wants YOU to like her for ulterior motives. Now that a lot of people know about this "mirrorring" technique, some may use it to make YOU fall in love with THEM in order to obtain something from you, if you have something they don't have (i.e. money, social status).

There are, however, other better ways to know if someone is really unto you or not, by the dilatation of the pupils and other techniques that you may check on the Net.

When a girl "mirrors" you it means she thinks you are into her and that she is "testing" the water of how far you can go. She's NOT in love with you. She's doesn't even like you. You happen to be around and seems easy enough for her to get you, perhaps to support her lack of self-esteem by seducing you into performing "a chase" or perhaps to have you satisfy her sexual desire. Either way, if you fall for it and approach her or even ask her why she's mirroring you, you either get rejected or get some ass. Good luck!

When a girl "mirrors" you it means she thinks you are into her and that she is "testing" the water of how far you can go. She's NOT in love with you. She's doesn't even like you. You happen to be around and seems easy enough for her to get you, perhaps to support her lack of self-esteem by seducing you into performing "a chase" or perhaps to have you satisfy her sexual desire. Either way, if you fall for it and approach her or even ask her why she's mirroring you, you either get rejected or get some ass. Good luck!

lol, what the hell

I believe it means she is interested in you. It is a good sign. I will mirror a womens body language that I am interested in. I will then check to see if she is mirroring mine after. If she does usually it is a good sign that she is interested. But you never know so who cares take a chance.

Archived